Such a beautiful place! Loved the fales!
Nina and Darren are wonderful hosts and looked after us very well. Darren's dinners AND Nina's deserts were delicious. Snorkelling was great right outside the fales and I'd definitely recommend going for a dive! (Thanks again for the incredible photos!!)
Couldn't have asked for more, we hope to see you guys again during the whale season! Laura and Nick x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Pacific-style resort located on the spectacular Northern tip of Foa Island. Pristine white-sand beach, safe swimming and exceptional snorkeling. Thatched-wall beach-front fales with very comfortable King sized beds. Excellent restaurant/bar with great variety of meals and drinks.On site scuba diving school and seasonal whale watching and swimming excursions. Good library and games available for guest use. Friendly, easy-going owner/managers live on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Matafonua Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matafonua Hotel Ha`Apai Islands
- Matafonua Lodge Tonga/Foa Island