We had 4 lovely days at Sandy Beach Resort: Whale watching / Swimming with the whales with the dive center "Happy Ha`apai Divers" on a very modern catamaran, snorkeling at the beautiful house reef, horse riding with Jürger round the island, kayaking and just relaxing. The bungalows are very comfortable, food and wine was good, the hosts are very friendly and helpful. We felt very wll pampered, we never expected such comfort on an "outer island" in Tonga. Thanks very much Jürgen and Boris for these wonderful days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right on the most beautiful beach, Sandy Beach Resort consists of only 12 absolute beachfront Bungalows, so privacy and solitude is guaranteed. All Bungalows have spacious ensuites with solar powered hot water showers and a furnished private terrace facing the ocean.The beach is just footsteps away from the door. The perfect place to relax, unwind and recharge. No crowds, no queues, no TV, no nightclub … pure island life ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Hotel Ha`Apai Islands
- Sandy Beach Resort Tonga/Foa Island