My wife and I stayed 2 nights in a room with 2 beds. Room had nice LCD TV and refridgerator. The bathroom had to be the smallest sized bathroom ever for a room with a possible 4 occupants. It was tight for 2 people, best used by one person at a time. The ammenities for the bath/shower are in a dispenser mounted on the shower wall.
The breakfast was excellent, we weren't around to try the evening food, however I'm sure it was good. Hotel is about 4 miles from Metrolink depot, which we used to go into St. Louis, about 20 minutes to the Arch depot. If that sounds like a long time, it took us 40 minutes to cross the bridge in our car on a Saturday morning. St. Clair Mall is on the other side of the interstate with plenty of shops and restaurants.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel as an alternative to higher priced St. Louis hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairview Heights is 15 miles east of downtown St. Louis in southern Illinois, near Belleville, Scott Air Force Base and McKendree University. St. Clair Square Mall and other retailers surround our location off I-64. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and complimentary hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- Drury Inn And Suites Fairview Heights
- Drury Inn Fairview Heights
- Drury Fairview Heights