“Awesome Staff”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Fairview Heights
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We were here for a soccer tournament and everyone was so awesome. Initially my room was not with the rest of the team...but right before I got to my room Rachel came running down the hall saying that she fixed my room so I was with the rest of the team. The staff was so accomodating. They were so friendly with the girls. The girls loved the free popcorn and the kick back hour. As far as customer service goes...this staff is top rate!!!! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kristine_merrill

Reviewed April 18, 2012

We were here for a soccer tournament and had checked out of an area hotel that was less than satisfactory. By comparison, we checked into heaven. First of all, the desk staff was most accomodating and friendly. The room was clean and nicely decorated. Wonderful breakfast in the a.m. and, we heard, that there is a Happy Hour which we missed because of the soccer games. The breakfast room is a nice size so there was room for everyone. And the breakfast was kept open later on Sunday when some teams had early games so they could eat after. The boys enjoyed the pool. We enjoyed the convenience of the location. Several excellent restaurants in walking distance. The best part - the staff. Friendly, smiling, eager to help. Whatever you are doing here, it works. We'll be checking into more Drury Hotels in the future.

Room Tip: Stay here. You will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary Ann H
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place is amazing! There are free appetizers from 5:30-7pm & 3 free adult beverages. There are free dvd rentals, a pool (indoor & out), & hot breakfast in the morning. The best part was Rachel at the front desk! We will.always stay here when visiting st Louis.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank jmerit
Reviewed March 23, 2012

While I’ve stayed at numerous Drury’s across the Midwest, I spent 21 nights at the Fairview Heights Drury Inn and Suites from January through March 2012. My job transferred me to the area and I spent those months transitioning from one location to another.

After staying in numerous rooms throughout the hotel, I found them all to be consistently spotless and comfortable. Flat screen TV’s with HBO in every room, coffee maker, microwave, and refrigerator as well. The rooms were about as quiet as any I’ve stayed in. Never had an issue or complaint the entire stay.

This particular Drury has an indoor/outdoor pool, a small exercise room with treadmills and exercise bikes, and a small laundry room for guests. I didn’t take advantage of those features, though.

They offer a free, hot breakfast as well as an evening “kick back” with hot dogs, chicken fingers, salad, nachos, baked potatoes, and other dishes depending on the night. They offer 3 free cocktails/beer every night as well as soft drinks and coffee. After a few weeks, you could imagine one might get a little tired of the same fare, but there are several good restaurants within a short walk. Houlihan’s and Olive Garden are right across the street, there is a Bob Evans just outside the front door and virtually any kind of food you might like within a short drive.

Drury’s Gold Key Club gave me points for every night’s stay and I ended up with several free nights as a result. Well worth joining. Online reservations are fast and simple.

I think the staff separates Drury from the rest of the pack. I never ran across a staff member who didn’t say hello and they all were friendly and helpful. Even their phone operators are extremely cheery.

While I’m glad to stop living out of a suitcase, I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again or recommend it to others.

Room Tip: I highly recommend rooms with a king bed.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We stayed at the Drury for a visit with family over Thanksgiving. The service in this hotel was really first rate. Their staff was very friendly, they have free DVD rentals, hot breakfast, and happy hour at 5. Free fast wifi, too. The pool is indoor/outdoor, and is a little cold in November, but the kids still loved it. The location worked out great for us - it was a zip to get to St. Louis for the Zoo on Friday, and it was close to all our family in Illinois. It wasn't the newest hotel, and is showing it's age just a bit, but the extras more than make up for it.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Rakshalee
Reviewed November 24, 2011

My wife and I travel a few times every year and when we need to stay at a hotel I always check first it there is a Drury Inn close. We like the hotel chain. The rooms are clean, reasonably priced, and they offer free extras like breakfast, nightly snacks, and free wifi.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank robertmoffett
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We wanted to go with the Drury Inn--because they provided tons of free food --not just for breakfast--but for dinner too. Eggs, sausage, french toast, everyday. And then in the dinner--there's hot dogs, chili, nachos, chicken nuggets, french fries! And there are 3 complimentary cocktails a day--per guest. Before dinner-- free popcorn is avaliable the entire day--along with soda! AND--There's FREE movie rentals for guest.
The only problem I had--was with the rooms. The sheet were thin--and the room was a little humid. The air conditioner wasn't great either. I've stayed in much better rooms for much less. This is clearly an older hotel.
But--if you are traveling with a family--or staying for several days--it might be the best bet financially--because of all the free goodies!

Room Tip: Check the rooms first--make sure the air conditioner works
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ConstanceSimmons
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview H...
#2 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Fairview...
#5 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview H...
#4 of 10 in Fairview Heights

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights? Share your experiences!