This place is close to restaurants (walking distance to several chain restaurants), shopping, and short drive to St Louis. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful, breakfast is OK but more geared towards children (cereal, oatmeal & waffles) but still nice to have.
Only knock on this hotel is it is very close to the highway so you will hear traffic noise, not extremely load but you will know it is there.
I would stay here again when I travel to the this area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights hotel near downtown St. Louis is the ideal resting place for corporate, leisure, and long term travelers. Guests enjoy our location off I-64 near I-255 which provides swift access to many attractions such as Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, Edward Jones Dome and the Scottrade Center. Our Fairview heights hotel is only minutes from downtown St. Louis and Scott Air Force Base and an 8 mile drive from the Gateway Conference Center for grand-scale events, corporate functions, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- Fairfield Inn Fairview Heights
- Fairfield Fairview Heights
- Fairview Heights Fairfield Inn