Got a deal through Hotwire for a last minute overnight stay. Location is about 10 miles from downtown St.Louis and the Arch. Check in was straightforward, had a room on the first floor. Rooms were average size, the beds were some of the best we've slept on. Room and bathrooms were clean, we loved the shower head at this hotel with the different settings.
Breakfast was great and plentiful, with very friendly staff attentive to keeping it refilled.
As far as the age of the hotel mentioned in previous reviews, sure this is an older Hampton Inn, but unless your looking for it, you really don't notice it much, the entrance has a little wear ...but for a Hampton Inn, it is right up there with other Hampton Inns, in terms of service and room quality.
Definitely worth an overnight stay and base for touring St.Louis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Hampton Inn and Suites St. Louis/Fairview Heights, which is located in suburban Southwestern Illinois, twelve miles from downtown St. Louis, Missouri. It is also located next to St. Clair Square Mall. Take advantage of all the amenities we have to offer including free hot breakfast, free WiFi, an indoor pool, and 24-hr business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- Hampton Inn Fairview Heights
- Fairview Heights Hampton Inn