They had us at a the room closest to the lobby, so we heard everyone walking in and out. Thats not even the worst part. Our window in the room on the 1st floor broke over my luggage. I still have glass in my luggage... They proceeded to move our room and promised to comp the room for the night. When I wanted to confirm this the next morning, they said that because I booked through Priceline, that they needed me to send ALL complaints to them and they could not comp my room AS THEY PROMISED. I reached out to Priceline, but they said the hotel cannot do anything and they are also not doing anything. So now I have a suitcase with leftover glass shards in the fibers and paid for a room where I was forced to move around. Idiot employees that make false promised to shut me up so that they themselves wouldn't have to deal with problems. And notifications that no one will do anything about this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Hampton Inn and Suites St. Louis/Fairview Heights, which is located in suburban Southwestern Illinois, twelve miles from downtown St. Louis, Missouri. It is also located next to St. Clair Square Mall. Take advantage of all the amenities we have to offer including free hot breakfast, free WiFi, an indoor pool, and 24-hr business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- Hampton Inn Fairview Heights
- Fairview Heights Hampton Inn