Stayed here after a concert @ the Scottrade Center in St Louis. Nice, clean place in a really good location for restaurants, mall shopping and public transport. We parked @ the Fairview Heights metro station and rode directly to the Scottrade Center. Parking @ Fairview Heights was free and the train tickets cost just a few bucks. SO much better than driving into/parking in St Louis. There is a bus stop just outside the hotel, so you might well be able to get to the metro station that way if needed.
The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast more than adequate. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Hampton Inn and Suites St. Louis/Fairview Heights, which is located in suburban Southwestern Illinois, twelve miles from downtown St. Louis, Missouri. It is also located next to St. Clair Square Mall. Take advantage of all the amenities we have to offer including free hot breakfast, free WiFi, an indoor pool, and 24-hr business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- Hampton Inn Fairview Heights
- Fairview Heights Hampton Inn