“Fit for families”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Fairview Heights
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Good quality hotel. Ample pool area. Loved the larger room options to accommodate our whole family while setting aside space for wife and I.

The location is great! Lots of restaurants, theaters, night spots, and shopping mall all on your doorstep to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel, because I believe everyone deserves a second chance. I won't stay again though. I can't understand why this hotel has such good reviews because on both visits I found it to be quite dirty. The rugs were stained with what looks like it could have been blood. There were hairs in the shower and the corners in the bathroom were dirty. I didn't dare go on the murky pool. I will be looking for a different hotel on my frequent trips to the area.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on June 24 and it was just horrible. The front desk area was nice and the front desk clerk was nice but the hallway to rooms were moldy musty and gross the room was same way, breakfast buffet was just ok! Not worth the money to stay there. Hampton Inn across road is just $4 more and much nicer.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This is a great retreat and location to launch from for visiting the area. We stayed here on two recent visits including 8 continuous nights and rested very well. The location is within walking distance of several name-brand restaurants which provides good options. There is also a movie theatre a short walk or drive away. This hotel is set back and does not have major highway frontage while remaining close to major highway accesses. We are impressed with the staff and pleasing decor, and the rooms are roomy. The price is very reasonable and the nice atmosphere is priceless. We are recommending this hotel to friends and family and do not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: We loved our room on the back (north side) of the hotel as it faced a pleasant green space that incl...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have stayed at this property close to a dozen times. This is my go to place anytime I need to stay in the Saint Louis area. The property is always clean and comfortable with a very friendly staff and delicious breakfast. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great place to stay for a trip to St. Louis. The room was very clean and comfortable. No problems with our stay and the breakfast was good. The best way to start the day with coffee or juice and a quick bite. Always well stocked no matter the number of guests eating.Certainly much better than the overpriced hotels in downtown. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a very late check in and that was appreciated after being on the road. Several great restaurants in the area with in walking distance.I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I stayed here with a friend because we were visiting St. Louis and all the room in the city were overpriced and full due to the Yankee/Cardinals game; however I am glad they were because I would have not found out about this hotel. At first I was concerned because the hotel is tucked in the back behind some restaurants and across from a unoccupied building, but the hotel itself is great. The staff was friendly and courteous and check in was a breeze. The room itself was comfy and spacious. My only issue is the toilet was not clean around the base and the bottom closest to the shower. the cleaning staff has to be sure to address that. I always look at that in my rooms. Other than that the room was clean and nice. The bed refused to let me go and I didn't fight it! lol The breakfast was good and had plenty of seating for guests. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and will recommend for anyone that wants to stay just outside of St. Louis to come and stay here! definitely worth it!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview H...
#2 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Fairview...
#5 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview H...
#4 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#7 of 12 in O'Fallon

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!