“Exceptional Comfort Suites”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Fairview Heights
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Very nice CI with two beds, sofa, computer table with all hookups and fridge and micro. Clean and comfortable room. Beautiful CI and only 16000 reward points to get free room. Very nice free Bfast buffet.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ednat7

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel for three years in a row. It is still as clean and welcoming as ever. The free breakfast is as good as ever and the staff is still wonderful.....General Manager checked us in, and she was as helpful as any others!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheryl R
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here before a few times its always are stopping point when we are near st. louis. The front desk is friendly the room is always clean and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was pretty good too. Nice little hotel pretty decent average price. The pool is very small and could be cleaned better and have towels available other than that all three stays over the last few years have been perfectly fine no complaints really. It's nice to be treated well by the front desk and we have gotten pretty good sleep here when we have stayed the fridge always comes in handy when traveling too.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank waves28
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We stayed here awhile back and the room was on the second floor. The lobby of the hotel was beautiful and we thought this was going to be a great place to stay. I was surely dissapointed! The room smelled like a dirty dingy basement, lighting is terrible in the room and the carpet was very stained! There were also dead flies sitting among the window sill. When I called the front desk they just apologized and offered to come to the room to get the flies. I don't usually like to make a fuss so I just cleaned the window sill myself. However, when I brought it to the Managers attention in the morning at check out she was very apathetic of our complaints and gave us an "oh well" attitude. My attitude of this situation is "oh well I won't stay here again."

Room Tip: Better options of hotels in the area. Choose one of them!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank BTT85
Reviewed November 10, 2013

It was excellent service - the staff was super nice. Nice, quit and clean room with a breakfast in the morning. Room was large, king bed cormftable.
The breakfast could use a little bit more choice (like whole grain bagle or plain yogurt)
but on the good side, there was a lot variety, cold or hot options.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Nice hotel. Quiet, clean, comfortable. Good breakfast. Nice and trustworthy staff.

I had forgotten to put the "do not disturb" sign up when going down to the pool with my kids. When I came back up they were cleaning the room and my purse and my $10, 000 diamond ring were still where I left them.

Only negative I can think of is the pool is small. But the water was nice and warm...

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The room we stayed in for six nights was pretty clean overall, but the carpet looked as if it hadn't been vacuumed very well and because I saw some dried rose petals on the carpet, I wanted the room to be vacuumed so my cat would not eat them. I feel that a vacuum that has attachments would be the best to vacuum well close to the bed frames and under the sofa and chair as when we looked under those, there were some debris underneath. We enjoyed being on the top level and the nice treed pasture view. Again, very appreciative that cats are allowed as we can not always find daily care for our cat when on vacation.
Our concern in the bathroom is that there was not enough water pressure coming from the sink faucet and the water comes out as a spray- annoying too tha the water took awhile to be warm enough to wash hands in. We were explained why and that there is a sink filter, but there needs to be more water flow. The shower was nice.
The walls seemed thin as we heard several TVs on from nearby rooms at late hours- thankfully, the room fan blocked out most of the noise.
The breakfast had plenty of options- happy to see kashi cereal offered one of the mornings. The woman worker was very nice and helpful offering the bus map from the lobby for nearby attractions. The juice did run low as we tended to come later close to 9:45 breakfast as too busy earlier. The size of the breakfast area was larger than most we've seen which was nice.
We would probably return to this hotel- we have been please with comfort suites on other travels- a concern that the hallway carpeting be replaced as many large spots. We didn't see any spots on the carpet in our room- the carpeting looked newer and a dark shade.

• Stayed: October 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview H...
#2 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Fairview...
#5 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview H...
#4 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview...
#8 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!