Comfort Suites
$114
Hampton.com
$93
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fairview Heights)
$68
EconoLodge
Super 8 by Wyndham Fairview Heights-St. Louis(Fairview Heights)(Great Value!)
$72
$100
$100
$93
$81
Trailway Motel(Fairview Heights)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyogurtroom was cleanyouth sportsgreat place to stayfree upgradestayed nightsthe breakfast areabiscuits gravydining area was cleanfold out couchweekend tripwithin walking distancehot itemsbusch stadiumking bedst louisbathroom floor
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The hotel was great for the price. Lots of restaurants and shopping close by. The area transit district offers a Redbird Express from the mall parking lot to commute fans to the game for $5.00 round trip per person! Highly recommend this. The rooms were very large and clean. The only thing I noticed was a huge "dust bunny" hanging near the fire sprinkler in our room, but otherwise the room was great. Very modern and up to date. Bed was comfortable and offered tons of extra pillows.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ZOEYDOG123
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2011

We greatly appreciate your review of our hotel! Like I have said before our hotel is located in a prime area of Fairview Heights, Illinois! Our housekeeping department strives to keep our valued guests' as comfortable as possible! I will pass this comment along to our Executive Housekeeper so that they may be able to pay attention to closer detail when it comes to dust. I am pleased that you enjoyed all the pillows we offer in each of our suites! We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

Reviewed June 15, 2011

We have been traveling through the St. Louis area for many years and this is the hotel we always stay at. The staff is very nice and the rooms are great. There are many wonderful restaurants and shopping nearby. The price is reasonable. I would highly recommend this hotel. Rooms 218 and 318 are right off the elevator, have two queen beds and plenty of room. It's a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank RodeoDriveCA
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2011

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you choose the Comfort Suites of Fairview Heights as your stop while in the St. Louis region. Our hotel is located in a prime area with a lot of restaurants and activities within walking distance of our hotel. As Guest Services Manager I take pride in my front desk staff and the jobs they do so well. I am always thrilled to hear great responses about them and will pass this comment along to them so that they become aware of a job well done! We enjoy the fact that you have your own favorite rooms here at our hotel. We work really hard to satisfy all our valued guests and will continue to make your next stay once again enjoyable! Once again thank you for commenting on our hotel and we can't wait to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 12, 2011

The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful, but this hotel is in need of a deep cleaning. The carpets were quite stained and the bathroom tile needed a good scrub with attention to the corners. The room had the quietest bathroom fan -- better than my house! There were a lot of good breakfast choices and adequate seating. There seemed to be a problem with the pool -- the room was excessively humid and the water was a bit turbid. The double room also had a couch (very handy for families) -- but the TV was placed in a bit of an awkward location. I would have rated the hotel higher, but it is just a bit too dirty -- what's with all of the carpet stains?!

Room Tip: guest laundry on the 2nd floor -- quite convenient
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2011

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! As the front office manager I am pleased to hear that my front desk staff was very friendly and helpful to you during your stay. Over time the carpets can get quite a beating with all the families staying with us. Our housekeeping staff strives to keep the rooms as clean and comfortable as possible. I will pass this comment along to our Executive housekeeper so that we may resolve this issue as much as possible. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our new "Your Morning Breakfast" we recently added more items for our valued guests. I do apologize about the pool, since it is a heated indoor pool the room is suppose to hot and I already let the maintenance engineer know about the water and will be taking care of this issue. We appreciate your patronage with us at the Comfort Suites Hotel of Fairview Heights and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 18, 2011

This is the third time my wife and I have stayed at this hotel. There is really nothing bad to say about this hotel. We both enjoyed the indoor pool. Breakfast was typical of any hotel chain, nothing good or bad. The only thing bad about this hotel is that the furniture in the rooms are starting to look old and dated. I noticed many scratches and dents on them. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anybody traveling along I-64.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Saturndriver
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2011

Thank you for the recent comment you made about our hotel. We are glad that you choose the Comfort Suites of Fairview Heights as your stop along I-64. Since we are conveniently located just off the highway it makes us a great stop for visitors passing through. We do apologize about the furniture in our rooms, they can get beat up over time. I will pass this comment to our General Manager so that he may become aware of the issue! Thank you and we hope that you continue to choose Comfort Suites of Fairview Heights for your future stays!

Reviewed September 19, 2010

My mother and I meet in St. Louis to shop and we have stayed here twice. The entire hotel is extremely clean and the staff our very helpful. The hotel is quiet and we've had great luck staying there with my infant son. The rates are reasonable and we will be back to stay during our next shopping trip!

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank sjdetrick

Thank you so much for your review! Our housekeeping staff here at the Comfort Suites of Fairview Heights strive to keep the hotel clean and updated for out valued guests! I am extremely proud to hear that our staff is helpful for you during your stay! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!