“Not The Best”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Been to dozens of Applebee's and this was probably the worst experience I've had at one. First, we went on a Saturday and ordered off the lunch menu. Took waitress twenty minutes to get our order, then was told the lunch menu wasn't available on weekends. It did say it on the menu but so much information on it we didn't see it. Next, they brought our food and we hadn't even had our salads yet. The girl who brought the food had an attitude when we told her we wanted our salads first. The manager came over and said that the staff was new and so was he and apologized. It wasn't the quality experience we've had in the past at Applebee's and won't ever go back to this one.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We had dinner here on a Saturday night when virtually all of the other restaurants near our hotel were packed with long wait times. While Applebees was crowded we only waited for less than 10 minutes for a table. Our server was friendly and efficient, suggesting we switch to a 2 for $24 option because we had ordered one of the dishes and one of the appetizers on this menu already so it saved us some money on food we planned to order anyway.Our appetizers arrived quickly and were hot and very good (especially the spinach artichoke dip with chips). My chicken dinner was tender and delicious. One of the friends we dined with ordered soup that was not very warm. It was quickly replaced with hot soup and it was also deducted from the bill. I've never been to an Applebee's before but after this experience I wouldn't hesitate to try another one.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I called an order in one night while there..I was literally staying across the street. When I pulled up for curbside service..they were out with my food, fresh & hot in a few minutes & the man who brought it out was very nice. Everything I needed was in the bag when I looked. Food was great!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

ordered there 2 for $20 deal, they have a new honey peppered chicken /shrimp or the steak, my husband and i got both. they were really good, and got alot of food. shared app. artichoke spinach dip. had a real good waitress too. well wirth $20

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We recently stopped at this location on a road trip we took. This location was close to our hotel so we decided to give it a try. Food was OK. Service was OK. They were very slow when we arrived there and all of the employees were standing around talking and reading the newspaper. We still sat and waited a very long time to get any service. Out waiter was more interested in flirting with the girl at the bar and goofing off. Kind of disappointing.