“Love this Place!”
Review of Smokey Bones

Smokey Bones
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This restaurant has such a clean, homey atmosphere. The fireplace greets you when you come in the front door, then the host. We have always been seated quickly and served promptly. The wings are really good. I love the fire-roasted corn and have tried to replicate it at home. The pulled pork is my favorite but it all is really good. There are tv's in the bar area but can be seen throughout the restaurant. We came here when we wanted to go out to eat but didn't want to miss our Cardinal game. You can sit more in the restaurant area and not be bothered with the tvs if that is what you prefer. I really enjoy going here for dinner out. The cornbread with the maple butter is good to try at least once but I prefer to save my appetite for the wings and BBQ. My husband always gets the donuts for dessert. They have a couple of different dipping sauces for those. The strawberry is really great! You will enjoy your experience here!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

A friend and I recently had lunch at Smokey Bones and were very satisfied with the food, service and price points. We arrived on a Saturday afternoon around 1 p.m. & were surprised to be seated immediately. The waitress was friendly and explained a variety of items on the menu. The chicken was great and so was the pulled pork. Servings are large, so go hungry or plan to get a go box.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife son and I ate at this eatery and WE were UNSATISFIED at the value of the food and the environment. This facility is described as a Sports Pub /restaurant. When you walk in one will immediately notice the eight LCD TV broadcasting sports, Definate sign to walk away! the only segregation from the loud and obnoxious patrons at the bar were about five banners hanging midway from floor and ceiling. This property suggests that its core patrons are bar patrons as opposed to restaurant patrons. My Cuban sandwch (barbeque) was POORLY supplied with any barbeque meat as well as condiments, my wifes West Coast Club had very little barbaque chicken and a small slice of Avacodo and my sons Buffalo Chicken Sandwich was tasteless! This restaurant is an example of managements lack of oversight of the food preparation.

1  Thank bruceBraceville
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We visit Smokey Bones when we have coupons and most of the time the food is delicious. We usually order the bar-b-que chicken or baby back ribs. One time in the past, I order chicken and was told they were out of chicken, which I thought was very odd on an early Friday evening. We started to leave the restaurant, but the manager stopped us and said although they had a very large unexpected lunch crowd, they did have some chicken. Although this was a wierd situation, we stayed and dined on chicken.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went with friends to the Fairview Heights, IL location on Labor Day. We only had to wait about 5 minutes to be seated. The service was outstanding. The menu had many great choices, we had the Baby Back Ribs, St Louis style Ribs, and BBQ Chicken. The meals were unbelievable. They had more than 20 beers on tap. The prices are very reasonable. A great causal dining experience.