“Average food for this kind of place”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Belleville, Illinois
“Average food for this kind of place”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The place is just average. Fish tacos were good but not a whole lot to eat. The one thing they have that is excellent is their chips. They are so thin and light. Great with salsa.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank MINIdriver07

Kansas City, Missouri
““The biggest bug I’ve ever seen…””
Reviewed December 26, 2012

While eating lunch, the last thing I want to hear is, “The biggest bug I’ve ever seen is behind your head”. We were sitting in the first booth to the left as you walk in the door. A cockroach as big as an adult thumb crawled up the wall behind us. My brother squished it with a napkin then put it in our waitress’s hand - she was extremely disgusted. She sent the manager over and all he did was apologize & let us know they hadn’t seen a bug in the restaurant in a long time. This took place just after eating our soup so when the entrees arrived none of us had an appetite. No offer of chips & salsa or even taking our sodas off the bill. $62.35, before tip, to see an enormous cockroach while eating lunch on Christmas Eve. We will never go to Chili’s again.

Visited December 2012
Belleville, Illinois, United States
“Always good for the price”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My son loves the food and it is our place to go. I like the high calorie menu for my splurge days. The menu continues to grow, but still stays true to the Chilis basics. If you can't choose then just stick with the fajitas.

Visited November 2012
Collinsville, Illinois
“Good food”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

good food, good service. Fair prices. Service was good this time. Had to wait 20 minutes to be seated, staff hadn't come in yet. But we'll go back.

Visited May 2012
USA
“Pay when YOU are ready!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

There were new interactive portable monitors on each table. When we wanted to pay the bill, you could do so through the monitor whenever ready! We had three separate checks at our table, and all three came up as options when I wanted to pay. VERY convenient. I swiped my credit card right there on the monitor. You can also buy games to play etc. while waiting for your meal.

Visited May 2012