“Nothing Special”

Good for: Families with children
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The atmosphere left something to be desired. The $2 hurricanes on Tuesdays were a joke. The experience here was made by the customer service we received. We had a great time with the waitresses and I even got to dance with them. Overall I will rate this place “Average”.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank K C

“Very poor service”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We had never eaten at this restaurant before, but while on vacation, we decided to try it out. We were there for an early dinner, so there were not many patrons and lots of servers standing around talking, and talking, and talking.....It took several minutes for our server to come to the table and she asked if we had ever been there before. When we said no, she didn't say anything about how their process worked. She disappeared for drinks - water - and it took almost ten minutes for her to return. Then we ordered an appetizer. Before it came out, she returned and took our dinner order. 30 minutes later as we were considering leaving, she stopped by to check on us. When we mentioned we still had not received our appetizer, she looked startled - like she had forgotten. She said our meal was ready to come out, then disappeared. The appetizer came a few minutes later, and then meal did not come. 15 minutes later she stopped by again and we said we were still waiting for a meal. Another few minutes passed before it came out. In the meantime she was talking at the front, dancing (part of their show) and talking some more.

We will never go back.

• Visited June 2014
“The Travelers”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

VERY disappointed! Crab cakes were so very thin all we could taste was the bun. They also changed the crab dip recipe. Unless you like cheese whiz, don't waste your money. Service was really poor! Did not get offered refills on our drinks; even after the server told us she had forgotten us.

Louisville, Kentucky
“expensive but worth watching my daughter eat her 1st lobster.”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I personally did not think that it was worth the money I spent $80 for 3 people and I got a sandwich, drink and onion straws. The other two got a meal that was $26 & $28 each. I enjoyed the experience and entertainment but I will probably never go back. To be fair if If I were a big seafood person then maybe I would not be so critical. I just don't like spending that kind of money on food. The service was slow considering there was not a crowd but waitress was friendly. The upside my daughter tried crab and lobster for the 1st time and I enjoyed watching her try and eat all of it. I guess for the portion of food you get then it is worth it but she couldn't eat all of her food. If you are on a tight budget this is not the place to eat but if you enjoy seafood and have money go for it.

Visited February 2014
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Wow!!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We ate at this resturant in October and it was fantastic. Our server David was great and had us laughing a lot. Every member of managenent visited our table to make sure we were happy. We had never eaten at a Joe's, so David advised us on the dishes and was very knowledgable. The food was outstanding! I highly recommend this resturant.

• Visited October 2013