“Hope you enjoy leftovers!”
Review of Lotawata Creek

Lotawata Creek
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

The food here is amazing. I have been many times and have never been disappointed. The burgers they have are an interesting twist of classics and off the wall. Everyone of them are amazing. The portions are over the top large. The burger will cover a normal dinner plate and the fries they pile on the side would cover another. Eat here and you will be happy for the next 3 meals because it will take that long to get throught the leftovers.

1  Thank VinOfTheNorth

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Arriving here we didn't have any expectations. But if we did it would have surpassed. My brother and I both ordered burgers. My heart attack burger was ecstasy for my taste buds. My brother had a Mac and cheese burger. Delicious! Staff was wonderful and food delicious!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We were in town for business and wanted to eat somewhere unique that wasn't part of a chain. Tripadvisor reviews decided for us and I'm glad they did. The food was excellent and they weren't kidding about the portions. I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We've been here twice in a year and it's still worth the drive! Honestly, I was more impressed the first time. The quality seemed a little off this time. I'm hoping it was just a bad visit. The portions are still ENORMOUS. The bread is pretty good and there is NO way you'll ever be able to eat an appetizer. Unless you just LIKE appetizers. lol It looked very busy on this trip but the wait isn't long at all. We were seated within 5 minutes. I'd still recommend this place :-)

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We tried this restaurant Friday night after seeing the write-ups for it on Tripadvisor. I will say I am so glad that we did! We are still talking about how large the portions were and how great the food was. They bring you these massive yeast rolls when you first sit down which were some of the best I have eaten. We ordered the bacon cheese fries (warning too much food for us - 2 adults and 2 small kids), though they were really good and their ranch was as well. I ordered the chicken scallopine which I really liked and my husband tried the ribs and steak sampler which he liked but agreed we both over ordered! If in the area again we would definitely go back!