“Good food, great service,” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lotawata Creek

Lotawata Creek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Omaha
“Good food, great service,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

The food here is very good and the portions are huge. I went early as I had heard that the place is usually packed. Even going early the place was almost full. Given that, the server was knowledgable, quick and polite. Seemed to know when I needed something.
I was hungry and left the place with some food on my plate. Great variety of dishes.

“OMG i have to go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

My uncle took me and my family there and the food was great the server was nice one of the waitress got red sauce on me and the manager was so nice he gave me a $20 dollar gift card for that need I say more love this place

Ashley
“Huge amount of food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Be preparred, the meal portions are huge. This place is always on a wait, but it does move fast. The resteraunt is very large, kinds loud, but excellent quality food, large variety, and honestly, everyone goes home with a to-go box. Prices are a little higher than other places, but when you consider you get a left over meal, is is actually pretty economical. For $2 I shared a meal with the hubby since we were traveling and couldn't do left overs. Great, food you can count on.

st louis mo
“O.M.G!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

FINALLY! Finally we were able to take the hour drive to try this place out and we were SO glad we did! We loved that they advertise that they're not a chain restaurant. The food was even better than we expected and the portions could have fed 3 people! I ordered the pork tenderloin with asiago and parm. cheese, smothered in a porcini sauce. Hubby ordered the steak and shrimp... mouthwateringly delicious! We brought home enough food for another meal. Oh and the bread with maple butter was SO good! I also had the Ceaser salad and it was probably right up there with the best I've ever eaten. Prices were terrific and service was FANTASTIC! We're definitely going back soon. There's so much more we want to try... like the gigantic burgers!

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Very accommodating server”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We came here for my mother's birthday party and it was a great experience. We came on a Friday early afternoon so there was no wait time. There were 12 people in our party and they seated us in an area by ourselves. Our server was awesome. We didn't really have to ask her for anything (I hate I forgot her name). She asked us did we want something before we ever asked. She got everyone's order right.

I ordered an entree that I didn't really care for once I received it, which I was surprised, told my server and ordered another meal. She was so very nice about it. This was a great choice. Be ready for large portions.

• Visited June 2013