“Always a good choice”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Lots of great food for a surprisingly low price. I love the steak and chicken strip meal with two sides all for under $15. Service was great as well.

1  Thank GRWLR51

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I went here with a group celebrating a birthday. It was crowded, so our food took a long time to come and when it did, some of the order was wrong. One persons meat was half cooked and they had to send it back. The trio plate was pretty good. Our server was pretty ok, even with the long wait.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I always like Cheddars food, and their Painkiller beverage is absolutely Amazing! I was disappointed to learn today however they took my favorite thing off of the menu, the Chicken and Waffle, but it just forced me to try something else that i really enjoyed!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were staying outside of St. Louis for the 2014 FIRST World Championships and got a recommendation for this place. I am so glad we went! We had a large group (35 people). We called ahead and they were so amazing when we got there. They were expecting us and got us in right away even though it was a packed Friday night. The service was awesome, the food amazing and we will definitely go there again if given the opportunity.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This a great place to eat. A full menu with great appetizer's and great entrees. On the appetizer menu they have the best Chicken strips and their onion rings are also fantastic. The fish tacos are great and they will grill them for you. My wife likes their club sandwiches. and usually orders Soup and a club sandwich. We have never had bad service and the prices are ok.