“A Little Disappointed”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We have been to other Cheddar's and this one was a little disappointing. It has only been open a few months and was packed at 1:30 p.m. We had just a twenty minute wait, but when we got our food in was room temperature for the most part and almost cold in some spots. We did not send it back, because it was so crowded. The prices are really reasonable and the service was very good. We will most likely go back when the newness wears off and it is not so crowded. We always believe in second chances.

There are newer reviews for Cheddar's

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a new place. I got the Philly Steak Sandwich with a side of mashed potatoes & it was very good. My friend got the ribs & said they were very good. We got onion rings for an appetizer & it was piled high & very good. The service was slow but maybe because its a new place. I would go again.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This restaurant has only been open for maybe two months, and is always busy. A group of 10 of us went as someone suggested we check it out. Terrible decision! Wait staff was very nice, but it took forever to get our beverages, then quite a long time before our orders were taken. Almost one hour between when we sat down to when our food was delivered, and it was delivered piecemeal, not all orders at the same time. I never did get to eat... had to take mine to go. It was only a salad, but the last to be delivered. Our waiter, Don, was so apologetic about the delay in the kitchen, and I think this is not a new problem, but one that has persisted since the restaurant opened. Menu was blah... same old stuff. I don't mind that, but the food was only average at best, and did not impress any of our party in terms of quality or presentation. I am still not sure why so many people come here and are willing to wait to get a table. Really awful. Be warned everyone.... it is definitely someplace to stay away from!

1  Thank SandraA51
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the onion ring appetizer, which had no flavor, batter was bland. Husband had the chicken strips, same story. I had the Alfredo, which was the worst I've ever had! Pasta was overcooked, mushy, no flavor. The sauce was lukewarm and starting to get chunky, tasted nothing like Alfredo, more like mayonnaise. I also had the painkiller cocktail, which was the only good thing. The building is very nice, good atmosphere, such a waste. Never going here again.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Waited 30 minutes for a table on a Thursday, seated at 7:45pm food arrived at 8:30pm very sparse portions