“Great Burgers”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed March 24, 2013

All the food is good. The endless steak fries are tasty. But, you have to ask for refills. The Tower Of Rings, is super tasty. It's worth the price, even with the free fries. The Royal, is my favorite. I like a burger, with an egg on it.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

A family member received their "free birthday burger" reminder (a benefit of joining their club.) My family member misplaced their card but our server graciously looked them up in the system and fulfilled the free burger offer. The service was the best we've ever enjoyed at this location and the food was tasy as always. I have to admit the service has been improving, our server was prompt, attentive and courteous without being intrusive. Our experience will influence our choice when we are next in the mood for the fare they offer.