“Customer Service the Way it Should Be!”

Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Fairview Heights
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is my first time writing a review, but because the hospitality was stupendous I had to! We had to check in 1/6/14 do to the Hercules snow storm. The power went out in our neighborhood and it was too cold to try to "bunker down," so we checked in the Sheraton 4 Points in Fairview Heights IL. I had to pack in the dark, my hair was all over my head (midnight), it was bitterly cold, I had face mask on, and I was not in the greatest mood to say the least. I am accustomed to horrible customer service because that is the day and age we are in; however Greg at 4 Points was so polite, accommodating, and understanding. He truly made my day. I am very pleased at the hospitality at the Four Points Sheraton FH IL.

Room Tip: The suites are roomy from past experience.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Joaquin R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Thabk you for your feedback. I remember this winter being extremely cold and also that snow that we had seemed like it was never going to stop. I'm gald that when you got here Greg demonstrated excellent customer service for you. We here at the Four Points really take pride in making your stay enjoyable and memorable. Thank you for taking to time to give us your feedback and we're definitely gratedul because you stated that you don't fill out survey's. Just remember that if ever need a quick night getaway or another crazy storm comes through we would be glad to have you stay with us again. Take care!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Our room was well below the standards of a Sheraton/Starwood. If you chose to stay here, ask to see your room before paying because when we inquired we were told that not all rooms here are this dated and unclean and inundated with problems; however, I have no personal proof of that. Our experience was worse than awful. The pros: Friendly staff; Fantastic, comfortable beds. Lobby was bright and clean. Shower pressure was the best. The cons: Everything else. Overall room was grimy. We recommended that management have this room put through a thorough cleaning. Dated and small room. Extremely noisy heat/ac unit. Carpet was dirty. Hair in shower. Stained sheet. Lousy, unacceptable towel quality. Problem commode. Full length mirror faces the commode. Bathroom floor felt sticky when wet. There are better choices nearby and, without seeing the room first, I cannot recommend staying here.

Room Tip: This is located well off I-70 and took effort to arrive here.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize about the issues you had with the cleanliness of your room. I'm glad that the beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly. The room not being cleaned properly is unacceptabe. When you think of Four Points you think of great customer service, comfortable beds, and clean rooms. I definitely wished we moved you to a room that made you feel comfortable. Thank you for taking time out your day to fill out this survey and we hope that you come and see us again to show you that this isn't typical of the Four Points. Take care!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This hotel was an unexpected find. Although we pass through this area often, we had never stayed here before, but after our excellent experience last week we will definitely be back. The rooms were big and spacious, the staff were very welcoming, and the location is terrific.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you found our hotel and were able to enjoy yourself with our comfortable beds and friendly staff. We definitely hope to see you again whenever you're in town. Take care!

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel several dozen times in the past few years while visiting family. Joaquin is an incredible host at the front desk making everyone feel welcome. Judy in housekeeping does a very thorough job and leaves your room with a fresh clean smell. The rooms are a little dated as other reviews have stated but the 4 star staff overcomes the 2 star hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that Joaquin made you feel welcome and comfortable when you stayed here. I'm also glad that Judy made sure your room was clean and smelled gret. We hope to see you next time if you're in town. Take care!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I recently started staying here weekly on business travel and everyone on the staff has really made this a great home away from home. I've been continuously impressed by the staff's big smiles and willingness to go out of their way to make my frequent stays perfect. The hotel itself is a bit older, so there are some cosmetic issues, such as carpet stains and bathtubs that are losing their finish; however, in my opinion, the staff make those things easy to overlook. On Wednesdays they offer free dinner and drinks until 7pm.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Joaquin R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and it's seems that you stay with us frequently and we greatly appreciate the loyalty to us here at the Four Points. I want to apologize about the issues you had with stins in the carpets and they have been addressed. We hope to see you again and thank you again for your loyalty to us and your honest feedback. Take care!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Great time and people. We arrived a little early, and they went ahead and let us check in! The best part was Ariel, she was an amazing bartender. There was one little problem when my parents went into their room there was a gentleman watching tv in there room.

• Stayed: November 2013
Joaquin R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for your honest feedback. I'm very glad that Ariel took care of you in the bar during your tine here. I'm definitley sorry to hear that someone was in your parents room when they checked in. That's definitely not good and totally unacceptable. On behalf of the Four Points we apologize for that. That's not only incovenient but that should never happen. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again next time and we'll make sure that no one will be in the room when you or your parents go to it. Take care.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a quality chain, offering good deals for the traveler. The friendly staff boosts it up to another level. Kristin at the front desk made the stay special, by finding the best possible room at a good price. I plan to be back, before too long - Thanks.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write about your previous stay. I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations by making your stay comfortable and uncomplicated. I'm glad that Kristin helped you with getting a room and mkaing sure that everything was to your liking. We definitely look forward to seeing you again and thank you for your honest feedback. Take care.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview H...
#2 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview H...
#4 of 10 in Fairview Heights

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights? Share your experiences!