“Nice, reasonably priced accommodations!”

Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Fairview Heights
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I spent two nights at this property while visiting friends in the area. We were very impressed with the size of the rooms---we had a suite with a nice size living room and good size bedroom. Both rooms had flat screen HD TV's, which was nice. A small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker were also nice touches. The hotel also offered a restaurant, room service and a full service bar. There were not a lot of decorations in the room, but it was very comfortable. Hotel staff were well trained and friendly. We ordered room service breakfast on one day and had the breakfast buffet on another. Both were very good and reasonably priced. An interesting concept was their offer of a $5.00 card, good for use within the hotel, if you opted out of having daily room makeup (although towels could be exchanged if needed). We used our card toward breakfast. Good deal. Enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Hotel location is less than one half mile from one of rhe areas largest shopping mall. Two first ra...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Joaquin R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for your kind and honest feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed the suite. The space in that room is great especially since you have a living room and a bedroom area. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed breakfast and also our friendly service from our staff. I'm glad you got the chance to do the Make a Green Choice. That;s a really cool program and you got to use the $5.00 voucher for breakfast. Thank you again and I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself. We definitley hope to see you again in the future. Take care.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We warmly received by the front desk staff and promptly upgraded for being Starwood Members (please note, that does not influence this review). The hotel itself is quite clean and the rooms are nicely appointed. We only stayed for one night but if we could we would have stayed longer! The next morning we had the breakfast buffet (included in our rate) and were treated to some delicious treats and friendly service. If I find myself in the area again I will most definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for you honest feedback and taking time to fill out this survey. I'm glad you enjoyed the upgrade and I hope you enjoyed the suite if that's the room type you received. They're nice and spacious. I'm glad you enjoyed the warm and friendly service and also the breakfast buffet. It's defintely a great way to start the day with the different hot items that are on the buffet. we definitely look forward to having you back again and we will be waiting on you with the doors open and with open arms. Take care.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Hotel was kind of "out in no-where" land,...our carpet was wet to the touch and the housekeeping was less than expected since our coffee pot still had the used "pod" in the coffee-maker, and no new coffee filters for our use...makes you wonder - if they don't clean up the coffee pot, what else did they "overlook"? Wi-Fi was very, very slow. Was going to have a glass of wine at their bar, but when I saw all the partial bottles with just the cork stuck in the top - changed my mind. Anyone that drinks wine knows you can't do that more than 1 day and the wine goes south. There was no ice machine/vendor machines on the first floor - had to ask the bartender to fill our bucket with ice....the list goes on and on.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback about your stay. It seems like that you had lots of different issues going on from coffee maker not being cleaned to not having an ice machine on the first floor and also you said that there were lots of wine bottles with the corks just sitting in them. As far as the coffee pot goes I will make sure that this is passed along to the Housekeeping Manager so something like this doesn't happen to anyone else. The ice machine unfortunately we don't have one on the first floor. The bartender or the front desk agent will have to fill it for you or if you want an ice machine we do offer them on the second, third, and fourth floor. I will talk with my banquet manager about the wine bottles that had lots of corks in them . I apologize for the issues you encountered here and we hope to see you again in the future so we can show you that we can make your stay uncomplicated and also cormfortable. Take care.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This property is clean! The front desk is helpfull. Housekeeping kept me full of coffee. We werent at all impressed with breakfast or lunch so chose to eat out. The japaneese place near by is fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank 1_Bound_to_Travel

Thank you for your honest feedback and we're glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself while staying here with us. We definitely hope to see you again in the future if you're in town with us again. I'm glad you enjoyed the japanese restaurant because it's really good. Take Care

Reviewed September 3, 2013

First of all I will say I got a deal on this hotel. It was $56 dollars on priceline. $71 with tax. There were no signs downstairs that motel breakfast is not free so add another $20 to that so my total was $91. The staff was very nice but the hotel needed some attention. Mainly bugs! Killed one on my wall that night and didn't thing much of it. THe next morning saw one crawling across the pillow we had just slept on, Another on the floor and on eon the wall by the downstairs table where we were eating. Everyone was apologetic but for $91 I could have done alot better. I also believe the breakfast is deceiving. After we were through eating the lady asked if we had vouchers. , Then I was really suprised when I saw 9.95 each. Not a good experience

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank tony t

I would like to say thank you for you honest feedback and also for taking the time out of you day to fill out this survey. I want to apologize to you for the issues you had here at our property especially with the bugs. That's not good and I hope that if this was brought to our front desk attention when you saw the first one and we could of definitely moved you out of the room. We pride ourselves here on making sure that your stay is not only comfortable to your liking but also uncomplicated. It looks like we dropped the ball on both of those. Unfortunately, breakfast comes at a cost and I wish this was explained better to you beacuse we don't want to mislead you in any way. Again, thank you for you honest feedback and we hope to see you again to show you that we have clean and comfortable rooms here at the Four Points and we hope we can show you next time if you're ever in town. Tajke Care.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Have stayed here at least three times. My last stay was not a pleasant one. The room that we received was of good size. However after our first night, we started noticing things that we didn't find very appealing. First our room was not cleaned until after 4:00 p.m. When I asked housekeeping to come clean the room, the housekeeper told me that they didn't have a set time to get all rooms cleaned! So the next day our room wasn't cleaned at all. Trash emptied, given fresh towels, but our floor was never cleaned and neither was the bathroom. We complained and they came to rectify the problem again after 5:00 p.m.

The breakfast needs to be improved. Try omelette made to order would be better than the buffet where the food is allowed to become hard and dry.

Due to the uncleanliness this will be my last time staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank RC J
Joaquin R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review I greatly appreciate your honesty. I want to apologize for the issues you had with your room being cleaned in a timely manner each night you stayed. I can definitely understand how that could be extremely frustrating especially after being gone all day and when you come back your room isn't cleaned. I spoke with the housekeeping manager to make sure that this isn't an issue again in the future and we hope that you give us another chance and stay with us again if you're ever in town. Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day. Take care.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Astounding experience -- first class staff! We were moving to the area and staying here while waiting for our household goods to arrive. Just before we got there the moving company told us it would be a week before they could get our belongings to us (we were expecting them in a day or two)...even with a busy weekend coming up for the hotel, Nick the manager personally saw to it we would be able to stay until our house was ready - travelling with a 2-year old, I can say their hospitality was deeply appreciated. From Aubriel, Joaquin, and Kristen at the front desk to Miss Jamie and Yudie in the restaurant area, we felt completely welcome and at ease. Jamie and Yudie at breakfast, particularly, were extremely thoughtful to our son and went out of their way to make him happy.

Nick obviously runs a fantastic team, and he is thoroughly engaged in the operation of his hotel, circling the breakfast area and lobby, introducing himself and talking to guests. Customer service like this is rare, in my experience in this day and age. We will surely put any visitors we have up in this hotel and while we're glad to have these folks here, Nick should probably be teaching a course to Sheraton's new managers. Everyone we met had an extremely positive and helpful attitude

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dave B

I would like to start out by saying thank you for your honest feedback and it was our pleasure having you here with us. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations while you stayed here with us. Having a fun and friendly staff, not to mention a clean hotel makes for a relaxing uncomplicated stay. Having you and your family here for your stay officially makes you part of our Four Points family. Thank you again and we hope to see you again and also other family members too. Take care.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview H...
#3 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview...
#8 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights? Share your experiences!