Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fairview Heights)
Comfort Suites(Fairview Heights)
Trailway Motel(Fairview Heights)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetsmall barlobby areabeds were comfortablea great stayst louisvery nice hotelconferenceinterstatebellevillemicrowavecomfortermoviecouponchain
Reviewed January 5, 2013

When on a road trip during our stay in America recently we came across this wonderful hotel and were so glad we did. The room was excellent with plenty of space and the food absolutely wonderful. Coming from Australia we were struggling a bit with American hotel food but the meal in the restaurant was fabulous......fresh vegetables and all :) Breakfast also was great. The staff were attentive without being intrusive. Great value for money and the bed very comfy indeed. Would recommend this hotel and if we ever pass through their again we will definitely stop in. Thank you :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Joaquin R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself here at our property. I could only imagine the issues that happen when traveling out of town. We're definitely glad that your trip was uncomplicated and as relaxing as possible. That's one of the many things we pride ourselves in here at the Four Points and we're looking forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you for your honest feedback and take care.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed at the Four Points in Fairview Heights on my first trip to St. Louis last weekend. The hotel was clean and had almost all of the amenities I am used to. The staff was friendly and very helpful throughout our stay,
Because it was snowing outside, my fiance and I thought that we might stay in one night and watch an on-demand movie and order room service, but we found that Four Points is the only hotel we have recently stayed in that does not have Lodgenet or any other on-demand entertainment. We still got to watch a movie on HBO, however.

Room Tip: Room 404 is directly over the laundry which creates an eathquake-like effect when the washer loads are slightly out of balance.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize about not having the pay per view movies or on demand services, and also the room shaking due to the washer and dryer. I will address those issues you had with the proper departments and thank you for the feedback and I apologize for the issues you did have. thank you and hope to see you again next time you're in town.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed here while moving back home across the country; just needed a place to crash for the night and got it for $66. What an amazing room for $66! Only problems were soundproofing and lack of trashbags. But the benefits far outweighed that. Got a lovely King sized bed with feather pillows. The room also had a sofa and a TV, which shocked me because of the low price I paid. I was only expecting a bed! If you need a place to just crash for the night, this is it. If you're wanting to stay longer, this may not be a good choice because of the lack of soundproofing.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad that you enjoyed your room that you booked. I wuold like to apologize for the lack of trashbags and also you hearing guests next door. If you ever have a noise issue just let our desk know and we can resolve it for you. We hope to see you again if you ever want a place to stay that's comfortable and not extremely costly we'll be here waiting for you.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

This is a well appointed hotel, easily accessed from the Interstate. The proximity to numerous restaurants, including those within walking distance, made our stay eay and enjoyable. Upon arrival, the staff was very helpful and informative. The lobby area was well kept. The bar was nice as well. The room was very comfortable and the king size bed was super nice to sleep in. We didn't have any towels in the room and they immediately brought towels, followed by a follow up call from the front desk to ensure that we got them. The price of the room was inexspesive compared to the quality of our stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and will likely stay here in the future.

Room Tip: Join the preferred guest option to receive a great room
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to fill this out about your stay. We're definitley glad that your stay was enjoyable and that the towels issue you had was resolved quickly and efficiently. The one thing I also like about our location is that we're close to St. Louis and also the amount of restaurants that you can eat at. Also, if you feel like just relaxing in the room you can also get room service. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is a great hotel for the value. If you are in the area, I would recommend staying here. There are a lot of restaurants in the area, and the mall is less than 1/2 a mile. It is close to 70, and it is right off of 64 or Highway 50. If you can get the breakfast included with your room for a few more dollars, I would do it. I would not pay 9.00 for the breakfast though. The service is exceptional.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MedicalTravelAgent
Joaquin R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

First off, I would like to thank you for your gracious comments and we here at the Four Points are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We also like that you enjoyed breakfast and we hope to see you again if you're ever in town we'll definitely have a place for you here at the Four Points.