As the director of a large university marching band I often travel with a group of 300 college students. It is often difficult to find hotels that are willing to take on the challenge of a large group, despite the profit. Hotels will often take advantage of the situation to make every dollar possible then still treat us as second class patrons.
Four Points in Fairview Heights was completely different.
The staff was prepared for our arrival and they registered 300 students in just 15 minutes. The y were exceptionally courteous and bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we needed. They provided meeting areas for us at no charge. Some of their administrative staff came in outside their normal hours to make sure we were okay. They served a wonderful HOT breakfast each morning in the banquet room.
We chose this hotel because of its proximity and easy access to St. Louis. It is located on a large property with plenty of parking, about 20 minutes from the city. The choice of restaurants in walking distance is limited so transportation will be needed to reach fast food about a mile away. We stayed two nights (Friday and Saturday) in October, 2012.
We usually take 2 similar trips each year, one domestic and one international. This is by far the best hotel experience we've ever had. We will definitely use this hotel again next time we are in the greater St. Louis area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shopping, dining, entertainment and more are at your fingertips when you stay at the Four Points by Sheraton St. Louis – Fairview Heights. All guest rooms feature contemporary furniture, complimentary High Speed Internet access, and much more. Enjoy room service or breakfast, lunch, and dinner in our Fountains Cafe. Situated off Interstate 64 (Exit 12) and Highway 159, we are convenient to all of St. Louis' finest attractions. St. Clair Square - southern Illinois' largest shopping mall - is just across the highway. Scott Air Force Base is only a few miles away and downtown St. Louis is a mere 10 minutes away. Come and experience why business and leisure travelers alike make Four Points by Sheraton St. Louis – Fairview Heights their first choice when visiting St. Louis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- 4 Points By Sheraton Fairview Heights
- Sheraton Fairview Heights
- Four Points Fairview Heights
- Fairview Heights Sheraton
- Fairview Heights Four Points