“Fantastic Staff! Couldn't have asked for more”

Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Fairview Heights
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fantastic Staff! Couldn't have asked for more”
Reviewed March 21, 2011

We held a gathering at this location and the staff was fantastic! They accomodated every request, made sure our every need was taken care of and did it all with smiles and exhuberence!

The rooms were clean & the bed was sooo comfy! I was tired from working our event, fell into the bed & never moved the whole night!

The front desk staff was just fantastic to us! And the staff at the restaurant was so friendly. I made a comment about looking for burnt sausages on the breakfast buffet becuase I like them very well done. & The next thing I knew, they brought me a small plate full of well done sausages! And the crewe assigned for the set up for our event ran for us all day & was always smiling.

& We heard nothing but high praise from everyone in attendance!

We couldn't have asked for more!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed March 2, 2011

Unexpectedly stayed in town after a long workday (I live some distance away). Really no break on room price, which is admittedly not the fault of national reservations - but surprised, checking in at 10 pm, that I couldn't have gotten a better deal than $100 before tax. Nice property from the outside, looks to be only a few years old. Lobby and common areas warm and cheery, rooms are a little plain and sterile. Bathroom needs a fan. Mattress may be too soft for some, confy pillows. Good water pressure and temp in bathroom. On the plus side...was exhausted at check in a room service (they do have an in-house restaurant, not obvious until you get there) which served a good abnd quick club sandwich at a decent price with a modest delivery charge (an built-in tip, but I would have given that much anyway0. Food was pretty good, and I am picky. No hassles in the am. Didn't try breakfast, slept in, worked from hotel. Tried early lunch, which was a bit problematic with everyone scurrying around to prep a lunch order for a conference in the connecting little conference center. They took my order 30 minutes before the lunch service started, which was nice, but misunderstood that I wanted to eat it AT 11 am, when the place opened. Then there was a problem with the register, so it had to be charged to the room, and so on. overall, an ok place, but I will go back to Candlewood Suites the next time.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank clvier1
GA
Reviewed January 10, 2011

This hotel is nice but not grat. The front desk was very helpful and cheery. The room was clean, a complimentary bottle of water. Internet worked good. The restuarant is very small but the one meal I ate was very good. I do not suggest ground floor rooms. Too mch noise from the traffic to the pool for me to sleep. There are a lot of restaurants in the area of the hotel and a large shopping mall across the interstate. The nice thing is this place is far enough away to not get the traffic and I could not hear the interstate noise from my room.
The hotel is attached to a nice conference center. Anything from small meeting roms to pretty good sized conference or banquet rooms.

All in all a clean place to stay, in a nice area and freindly people. Just nothing spectacular to make this a 4 star type.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Decatur, Illinois
Reviewed December 26, 2010

This hotel has very good service. The staff are professional & courteous. The rooms are clean & smell good. The TV's need some HD hook-up. They do not have a complimentary breakfast, but the restaurant in the hotel does serve good food.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 11, 2010

The beds are nice and comfy, but the tile in the shower has mold and mildew in several places. The tub drains slowly. Paint peeling from ceiling in shower. The provided lotion and shampoo were already used. We found them half full. Housekeeping needs to step it up and pay attention to details. The TV in the room is not a flat screen. It is the standard 1990's 27 inch conventional box set. The mini fridge and microwave are the same average ones used at 1 to 2-star hotels. Internet works well so that is a plus. The lobby is nice but there is no included breakfast. There is a small bar area but I did not visit it. I'm not quite sure why everyone else in the reviews raves about this place. I find it to be just average but am happy with the price I paid through Hotwire. I checked the regular walk-in rate and I must say I wouldn't be happy paying that amount for what you get. At the Hotwire rate, I would give this property another chance and stay again, but not for a dollar more!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 21, 2010

We were in the area for the annual "Art on the Square" show in Belleville.. rated #1 in the country!
A very nice hotel. Very Clean. Down Pillows and great staff. Thumbs up! Got a super price with Priceline. Will stay there next year in 2011!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed October 17, 2010

My wife and I are both fans of the Cardinals and Blues, so a trip to St. Louis usually happens 3 or 4 times a year. Anyone who knows St. Louis that well knows that you have to be careful where you stay. Unless you're in the immediate downtown area or way out in the suburbs, it can get kinda scary. Since we drive in from southwestern Indiana, we almost always stay on the Illinois side. Over the years, hotels in O'Fallon, Collinsville, Caseyville, Fairview Heights, etc., have been very hit and miss. However, we have found that the Sheraton Four Points in Fairview is consistently of high quality. The facility is newer and located just off I-64 in the midst of the countless restaurants, stores, and malls that Fairview Heights is known for. The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are nice and modern, and the location (as mentioned above) is hard to beat. There is a restaurant and bar near the lobby, but we have never eaten there as we have our list of "favorites" in the area that we usually go to. Personally, this is about the best hotel I've stayed at in the St. Louis area (the downtown hotels are usually out of our price range, especially after buying baseball or hockey tickets). And considering how new it is and that it's a Sheraton owned property, it's very affordable. Bottom line: it's safe, it's clean, it's modern, it's affordable, and the location is superb.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview H...
#2 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview H...
#5 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview...
#8 of 10 in Fairview Heights

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights? Share your experiences!