“Great lunch menu” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Germantown, Tennessee
“Great lunch menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I can't tell you the last time I ate at a Houlihan's anywhere, I was not sure they were still in business. Some friends recommended this location for lunch and I am glad they did as the food was great. Service and waitstaff were good and this means a lot at lunch time.

Visited August 2014

Athens, Alabama
“Glad I Tried Them Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

A few years back, I was a Houlihan's regular, at this outlet as well as some others as I traveled. At one point I seemed they dropped most of my favorite meals and weren't quite the same as they once were. I'm happy to report this was one of the best meals I've had recently. This is a nice facility, very comfortable, clean and has some outdoor seating. I sat at the bar and received excellent service and recommendations from the bartender. I ordered an 8 oz. hamburger with added aged cheddar cheese and a side of chips and salsa. You can even order the meat rare if you like. The burger and the chips and salsa were high quality and excellent, they have some of my favorite salsa. The coffee was good as well. Everything is served on good dishes with steel utensils-no plastic or styrofoam here! Not cheap @ $15.27 plus tip but I spent $13.01 the next day for a lousy meal at Panera's. Great experience! Located just North of I-64 on a road that runs West off of IL 159, look for the motel signs.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Columbia, Missouri
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

We've picked this restaurant to eat at the last few times we've been in the area. Service is usually quick and attentive. The food here is always fresh and keeps us coming back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Great bartender”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

we had a little time to kill on a Saturday afternoon so went to Houlihan's. They have some fun adult beverages and the bartender was great at making suggestions for different drinks. The appetizers we ordered were great. Our group of 8 ordered 5 different appetizers. Not a bad one in the bunch.

Visited June 2014
Central IL
“Unexpected treasure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Actually headed to Olive Garden, but it was very busy...so we circled around, out the parking lot and across the road to Hohoulins with much trepidation. Immediately seated....the soda pop was flat and we asked to replace and they did, two more times and then with no charge. The appetizers were great (stuffed mushrooms and spicey shrimp) and the meals were even better (Cajun chicken pasta, angus burger, salmon w/edame and quinoa, so. Cal. Fish tacos). Quick service and reasonable pricing--we'll be back!!!