“Good Food If You Are Not in a Hurry”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Hutsonville, IL
“Good Food If You Are Not in a Hurry”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Ate here with several family members this evening. Restaurant was pretty busy but we waited over an hour for our food, this is too long! All of our meals were very good and hot right out of the kitchen when we got them, by then we were starving! Service was pretty good, kept our drinks filled, and all the food was very good, so as long as you are not in a hurry, this is a good choice.

• Visited September 2012

Wausau
“A solid choice.”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

This is solid choice for dining. They have great appetizers. We especially like the baked French onion soup. Try the disco fries. Put roast goes well with fries.

Edwardsville, Illinois
“So bad We walked out”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We arrived at 5 pm on a Saturday to an almost empty place. The hostess first tried seating us at the kitchen entrance, I asked for another table, she took us to the drink station. I politely asked for another table, she took us to the bathroom entrance. Aggravated, I shut up and We Sat down. When the waiter came for our drink order, he acted bothered by us, and was very rude to My husband. At this point We got up and left. I wasn't about to pay $15 an entree to sit by the bathroom and be treated poorly. No wonder the place was empty!

Belleville, Illinois
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I had the Huge Panko Breaded Shrimp & it was the Best Fried Shrimp I have ever had. It was huge & so Delicious. I did think it was too expensive but it was a birthday & it was so worth it. I wish it would be a little less expensive where I could go get it more often.

• Visited February 2012
Fairview Heights, Illinois
“One of my favorites.”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Love the small plates! The filet of beef is outstanding. Good food, great price. Good service.

Visited June 2012