“Holiday Inn Fairview Hieghts”

Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Fairview Heights
Reviewed October 2, 2010

Wow! This hotel has it all. I came here for business with my colleagues and ended up having such a great experience. With the mall near by and downtown St. Louis so close my colleagues and enjoyed every bit that the city had to offer. From great business rooms to amazing customer satisfaction this hotel does it right. I would recommend Holiday Inn Fairview Hieghts to all that are coming to visit the area. You will not regret your decision i promise you!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed September 27, 2010

This hotel is conveniently located right behind Fariview Heights best resteraunts - Lotta Watta Creek. As soon as you walk in the front door you are hit with fresh air and the smell of "newness" (just made that word up). To say this place is clean is an understatement. Being a priority club member, they had our bed turned down and music playing when we first go in the room. They have a great bar, resteraunt, and pool area. Wish they had a hot tub!!

Fantastic place to stay....will stay there again on our next "get away".

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2010

We spent one night here on our way from California to NYC. We always like to stay in HI: Express Hotels (at least the new ones).
They offer a really high standard at affordable rates. And so was this one! The Check-In was fast and the desk guy really helpful and friendly.

The Hotel is pretty new...everything so well-maintained and clean. And quite trendy styled.
The Lobby is big and even has a bar where you can have some drinks and some free finger food on happy hour.
The room was nice. Clean and stylish. A really comfy bed and TV chair. It also came with flatscreen, fridge and microwave. A great package.
Since it's not right on a main street, the Hotel is pretty quiet. We had a really good sleep here. And there's also a good restaurant (Lotawata Creek) just next door.

A great choice and we sure would check in here again.

Wanna know more about my trips? Click on my profile or visit:
route66traveler.jimdo.com

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bandit-One
Reviewed September 6, 2010

On August 21st, we spent the night at the new Holiday Inn in Fairview Heights.

I love this hotel even though it has some draw backs. I will begin with the positive things. The room service is excellent and priced moderately. They even did a follow up call and that was a nice touch. We tried the restaurant also. Loved the TVs in the booths. You could watch whatever channel you wanted while you are. This is great for people travelling alone who do not want to eat in their rooms.

My husband normally likes to stay at hotels that have the free breakfast buffets but we ordered room service since this one does not have a free buffet. He had a croissant breakfast sandwich which came with potatoes, and I had an English muffin, and we had a ½ carafe of coffee. The total bill with gratuity and other fees was only $6.95. He is starting to like the concept of breakfast in bed. (smile)

The bathroom had lots of shelving, plenty of space for all of your stuff to be in the bathroom but not taking up counter space.

This is a trendy modern green hotel and also 100% non-smoking.

The things I did not like about this hotel. Our room was small. I felt like I was in Europe. Although it was small and a bit cramped, you did not feel overwhelmed by the smallness, i.e. you did not feel like you were in a sardine can.

In the bathroom, there was no tub, only a shower but it was huge shower. The downside was that there were absolutely no ledges so you had to put your shampoo bottle and stuff on the floor of the shower. (There was a teeny tiny ledge just big enough to hold the sample bottle of shampoo and that’s it. It was so tiny that it could not adequately be called a ledge.)

Even though the room was small and there was no tub, we would definitely stay here again. The hotel is convenient to everything, and you can still smell the “newness” when you walk into your room. The entire staff was friendly in every way, even when they did not have to be. And the room service was fast and the food was very good in both the restaurant and with room service. The chefs are excellent and there is no need to wander off the property to eat unless you want to. You definitely will feel like you are getting your money's worth if you stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2010

What a fantastic hotel! My experience was fantastic! The front desk was warm and inviting and when I wanted a specific room, they did some magic and got me exactly what I wanted. I was so impressed!I found this hotel to be reasonable and beautiful! The decor was great, and the complementary breakfast was great. It had hot and cold items and healthy treats too.

I travel all the time and this property gets my vote for my next trip. Great location, I felt safe as a business traveler and truly, the extra bit of attention I got from the entire staff (including housekeeping...thanks for the extra towels!) was great!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank suresh1
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Our room was very clean and comfortable and was larger than expected. The free drinks and snacks were a nice surprise. This is a new facility that has everything you need for a very staisfactory stay. The mattress was a little harder than we are used to, but this was a minor problem. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2010

This hotel is very new and located about 15-20 minutes east of downtown St Louis. The drive was not a hassle at all. The lobby is very modern and so are the rooms. There is a fridge and a microwave in each room. There are over 100 tv stations to choose from. The bathroom is nice with granite countertops. The staff is very kind and accommodating in every way. Fairview Heights has many restaurants and shopping locations very close. The pool is small but good. The rate was very reasonable for a great night's sleep. Overall a great experience at the Holiday Inn Fairview Heights!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview H...
#4 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Fairview...
#5 of 10 in Fairview Heights
3 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Shiloh / O'Fallon

Been to Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights? Share your experiences!