All reviews gold plus caravan outdoor pool great yarmouth lovely caravan crazy golf climbing wall central heating play area sun holiday kids entertainment tennis courts great holiday shop on site short break entertainment staff the cliff lovely site
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is our second visit this year,ever time we have been its been great, the staff are amazing Ajay makes out visit and park is great. We will defo be coming back next year and hopefully a lot longer.

Trip type: Traveled with family
CharlotteJ2065, Guest Relations Manager at Broadland Sands Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your FANTASTIC review :)

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your second visit with us this year.

I will pass all your lovely words across to all the staff.

We can't wait for your return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We come to stay last Monday for the week, as we enjoyed it last year when we come. Our silver plus caravan stunk, I see someone from the site and told them about this they told me that they would get someone to deal with this.. no one ever did I wanted a stress free holiday as its the only family time we go in quite a while and we wanted to come back there.. didnt wanna be chasing staff around. The living room carpet stunk to high heaven, also white dog fur covered all over it which I cleaned. But the smell stayed the whole time during our stay, I spent money on cleaning products but it didn't do much. The cleaners should have noticed and reported this issue before the keys were handed back to let the caravan out.. my child dropped a lolly pop on the floor picked it up and it was covered in fur.

Positive note, the entertainer! I'm not quite sure of his name but he was wearing fake nails bigger built then all the others. He was absolutely fantastic, we come to the clubhouse when it was quiet during the week. There was about a hand full of children, he was straight away remembering there names, parents names!So encouraging to make the children feel so welcome, such a happy sole! Thankyou!

Just a shame about the stentch we had to put up with.

Leanne

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for leaving your feedback.

We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with the carpets in the accommodation, we always have our friendly accommodation team on park to put any issue right for our guests, please accept our apologies this was not rectified during your time here with us.

Our entertainments team are amazing, i will pass your kind comments across :)

We hope you will return in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from a weekend break. We don’t normally stay in caravans and booked the gold plus: it was lovely, clean, spacious and warm. The facilities were fab. Entertainment and staff friendly and helpful. We will be coming back

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your lovely 5 Star review.

I will pass all your comments across to the accommodation team, they all work incredible hard :) They are all superstars.

All our activities we offer on park book up extremely quick, they are extremely popular :)

I will let all the staff know of your very kind words.

It makes us very happy to hear you will be returning to us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have just returned today from a weekend break with my friend and our kids who had an amazing time. Caravan silver plus was very spacious and very clean! The site is very tidy and well kept. The facilities are great the kids loved the swimming pool which was very clean. The entertainment is brilliant especially for the kids. The crazy golf was a hit with the kids too. Food very reasonably priced, quick service and very friendly staff. Overall a brilliant weekend and will definitely be returning.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review.

The entertainments team work incredibly hard to keep all our guests entertained :)

I will pass your kind comments across to all the staff here.

Keep an eye out for all our last minute deals, we have short breaks for as little £89.00 - Amazing offers.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Come home today from an lovely stay at Broadland sands with my two daughters & nan. The caravan was lovely, really impressed with it and how clean it was I think our cleaners were sky & star? (Sorry if I got that wrong). The caravan was in the best place too, so close to everything which was great for us and the late night entertainment wasn’t a problem which I thought it may have been being so close. My daughters 5 and 9 months, absolutely loved the entertainment with Ajay on the second night. He is a credit to your entertainment team and we was so greatful as he spotted my 9 months old dancing away and gave her a certificate and teddy ❤️ (Thank you Ajay, your amazing at your job).. The pools also really good here, lovely and warm and the slides a great extra for the kids. Only downside was that someone stole my swimming costume hanging on the airer outside the caravan so I couldn’t go swimming today with the girls.
We didn’t end up eating here but all the staff I met behind the bar seemed really nice!
I will defiantly they be bringing my family back here again!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your Amazing 5 star review :)

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your break her with us at Broadland Sands.

I will pass your kind words across to the staff, they all work extremely hard :)

Im sure we will see you again