“Always good”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Have been going to Chi Tung for many years and have always had great meals. Always fresh ingredients and flavorful. Best Shrimp Panang Curry I have ever had. Have also eaten in the Hibachi room many times and the only complaint is on a few occasions we were given our leftover containers and icecream as soon as the main meat course was cooked and put on the plates. We were not able to enjoy our meal (not inexpensive as we always order the filet and lobster) as they wanted us out.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I dined at Chi Tung over many the years and their food quality has never disappointed. Dinners (dine-in) are still outstanding and service is fantastic all the time. However, my last experience at their lunch buffet on a Friday after being there when door opened amongst 50+ other patrons is that the variation and selection of buffet items is no more interesting than your typical Chinese buffet. How many ways can you prepare chicken? Don't get me wrong, the quality is fine as is the cleanliness which is why I'd go here and not to some other Chinese buffets, but there were no pure shrimp dishes or other interesting appetizers. Yes, I think the egg foo young had some shrimp bits, but I couldn't tell so much. I don't recall seeing a standard pork dish either.

Soups (hot and sour or eggdrop) were excellent and sushi selection (I think two varieties) were good (1 seaweed wrapped and 1 rice wrapped). So for $8.55/pp not a bad buffet, but for an hour drive and a bit of a wait for door to open and people to pour in, I'm not sure I'll be hurrying back at least for the buffet.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This place has it all. If you are in the mood for Chinese.. Check... if you want Sushi... Check... Up for some spicy Thai Food.. Check.... ok, how about an experience... go for the Hibachi Grill... You name it, they have it! The menu can be a little overwhelming because there are so many choices but you won't go wrong by anything you choose. They also have a great Lunch Buffet available during the week. Their complimentary green tea is the best I've ever had. Also, the plates of food are hearty! if you are a family of 4, only order 3 entrees. Also, if you go at dinner time be prepared to wait a while. The place is big but I've seen the wait as long as an hour. This place is that good! My recommendation is to go around 2:30pm - 3:00pm or before 5:00pm on weekends.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

this was my second trip to this restaurant, we made reservations. I came around 2:30 p.m. My party included 7 of us. we were seated immediately. however the chef that cooked for us on the grill, was inexperienced and messy. He was not professional in his handling of the grill and food. some of the rice got on my party. he forgot to cook steak for one of the people in my party. he served the noodles first, even though the rice was supposed to be cooked first. next to my chef, was another chef, who cooked for the staff, he was more experienced and professional then my chef was. the guy who cooked for my party was not even oriental. but I wouldn't care what nationality he was as long as he knew what he was doing. competent is the word.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

You will need to book a place if you're gonna dine in. It is always packed with people, with very long lines! The owners have a good reason for not expanding their business though (maintaining quality dining). We used to live 1hr away, but that didn't stop us from coming here as often as we can. The price is very reasonable, and you get great portion of food, like any other chinese restaurants. I love my sushi, so this is a great place for it! And again, great portion! Very worth it! They may be extremely busy, but the staff and owners are always friendly and accommodating.