The hotel is fine - as others have noted, it does feel a bit dated but the staff are doing what they can. Here are a few thoughts:
- Loved the extra blanket in the room - that was a nice touch that many hotels forget.
- Friendly staff
- Internet is unacceptably slow for a hotel that abuts a college campus. Invest in high-speed internet - it's a basic requirement now and the connection here is simply too slow to be useful.
- Room service menu needs some additions. Given that you are in a location with very few late night food options, late-arriving travelers need more options than are available. Consider ensuring that there is at least one non-beef soup option available at all times (French onion does not count).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Orrington/Evanston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orrington Hotel Evanston
- Orrington Hotel Evanston