“Great Ambiance”

The Celtic Knot Public House
Ranked #14 of 276 Restaurants in Evanston
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Celtic Knot Public House is a locally owned and independently operated pub and restaurant located steps from hotels, Northwestern University and public transport in downtown Evanston.
Minneapolis, MN
“Great Ambiance”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

This restaurant had a great ambiance. Food portions were ample. The fish and chips wasn't as great as I thought it would be from this restaurant. Will certainly go back there if I am in the area.

• Visited September 2012

Stonington, Connecticut
“An OK place to drink”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Met a bunch of friends here after getting into town late. The atmosphere is quite pubby and its not a bad place to throw down a few pints. The food, however, was quite underwhelming. I had the bangers and mash and it was truly in the tradition of Brittish food in the sixties.
In the future I'll come here after dinner.

Visited September 2012
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“High Tea was perfect!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

My family and I arranged to go to the Celtic Knot for High Tea for my birthday. We have two children - 8 and 10 - all of us enjoyed it. The fare was delicious and the setting was quaint. The price was truly incredible and they also had a children's price as well. Thanks for making my day.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Agilemoon
Galway, Ireland
“great Irish traditional music”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

The Irish music was amazing on Tuesday nights, if I closed my eyes I would have thought I was on the green island 1000's of miles away. The food was just good.

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“One of my favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

The staff is great, I go here quite a bit. It is authentically Irish, the owners are Irish, and so is the bartender. The food is really good, the Mac and cheese is awesome, the Irish BLT is one of my favorite, they even have Scotch eggs

Visited August 2012