“Lots of choices....lots of food.”

Joy Yee's Noodle Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 284 Restaurants in Evanston
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My daughter took me here while I was visiting her aat college. The menu is almost overwhelming with all of the choices listed. If you can't find something you don't like Asian food. The amount you get is quite substantial. Perfect for my college kid to end up with her leftovers and mine.
The colors are a bit garish and the shared tables layout reminds me of some of the restaurants in Times Square in NYC. OK for college students and families.

There are newer reviews for Joy Yee's Noodle Kitchen

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Noodles, pan Asian delights and plenty of it! The food options are delicious and vast. Don't miss the fresh and fruity smoothies!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We eat here, or do takeout, fairly often. The food is always good - and the dishes are made the same way every time which isn't true at some Restaurants (different cooks). Try the Korean short ribs, pineapple fried rice, salad rolls and the wonton soup. When I'm sick, I want that soup!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I am a college student, so finding a place with delicious food for a good price is a must! This restaurant is one of my favorites and I come here all the time. Maybe too often if you ask my waistline. I highly recommend the bubble teas, especially with the "popping boba"! I always order the sesame chicken and it is always reasonably good. This place is always hoppin' but the waitstaff is very attentive. The menu is veryyyy large and full of variety. It's amazing how fast your food comes sometimes, too. Usually I get mine in less than 5 minutes! If you don't feel like waiting you can order to-go and get your food in 5-10 minutes as well.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

when you walk in this gem, you have to remind yourself that you are in a small mid-west city, not asia. of course the diverse clientele and multi-clutural menu is easily explained by the fact that this is practically a Northwestern student outpost and many asians call Chicago (and Evanston) their home. Wow. Feel like vietnamese? order a fresh, basil accented entree, or choose some authentic malaysian dish. the choices are overwhelming. the fresh fruit asian freezes and blended tea drinks with "boba" are the best in the area. join the fun.