“My favorite Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
New York City, New York
“My favorite Thai”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I don't live here anymore, but I try to eat here whenever I visit. The food is well spiced, priced and perfectly portioned. Additionally, it absolutely delicious.

Visited November 2013

• Serbian first
chicago, Illinois
“Yummy food at reasonable price”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I usually park in front of this restaurant when we go to the theatre around the corner. Today is the first time we gave it a try. The restaurant is a lot larger than we thought. We had the Som Tom Papaya (Papaya salad) with sticky rice and it was delicious. We both felt like having the Pad Kee Mao (spicy wide noodle with basil) so my husband ordered tofu and I had the chicken. It turned out to be one of the best Pad Kee Mao we had and we have had many in and around Chicago. The Thai Custard dessert was okay. We had better elsewhere.

The restaurant looked a little tired and service can be better. Overall, the food was very good and price was really reasonable. We would definitely go back for sure.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ArgoChicago
“Best Thai I Have had in a while”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Awesome meal. Have eaten at all the Thai restaurants in Evanston area and this is the best. We had two excellent noodle dishes (Pad Thai and Pad Thai Woon Sen with glass noodles). The Red Curry Roast Duck was an excellent choice as well as a dish I never had, a pork belly and pork shoulder combo that is a Northern Thai dish that had excellent flavor and spice, Gaeng Hung Lay, something I never had before and enjoyed immensely. Very nice environment and a beautiful descriptive menu.

• Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Atmosphere & Taste”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This place has an area with wonderful seats with cushions & a cut out area under the table for your feet kind of reminiscent of some traditional Japanese restaurants. The menu is huge with great choices, some popular Thai dishes, some less so. The food is consistently good & reasonable. There are many curries choices & I have enjoyed almost all of them. My one daughter loves the panang... The Pad woon sen is one of our favorites too. Try ordering many dishes and sharing it family style for full enjoyment!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Justsaygrace
“Best. Take-out. Ever.”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

The pad Thai is amazing here. Everything we have tried has been great. They are so nice and it's very fast.