“Tasty thin pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This establishment has moved to its current location: 1241 Chicago Avenue (cross street Dempster Street). Coming from a business trip, I decided to order pizza as a take-out. I chose the toppings of pesto and anchovies. I live across the street so I simply returned in half hour later. Each bite is tasty and delicious. I have enough for the weekend. I enjoyed my pizza dinner.

2  Thank Anne S

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The pizza is still good and has a unique buttery crust. The atmosphere has something to be desired, especially compared to their old location on Church St which is now 27 Live. The good part is you don't have to wait for a table anymore and at night their is a parking garage across the street that is free.

1  Thank RKK418
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Found myself in town on a business trip and wanted somewhere informal to eat.

Great puzza, freshly prepared with generous toppings and hearty minestrone soup. Very friendly service at great value for money prices.

1  Thank Phil223
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Classic Chicagoland Pizza. Period. Truly a bit of heaven on Earth. Excellent Service. Comfortable seating. Reasonable pricing. Parking was a bit tight, but that's to be expected most of the time around good, popular restaurants on busy evenings. Quite clean throughout, including bathrooms. We had a great waitresss. Chairs might have been more comfortable, but .... that's picking a nit. Really like the over all experience and will recommend to all my friends and local family members. We'll certainly return again. And we'll also do take out. Don't know if they deliver too, will have to ask them.

1  Thank William J
Reviewed June 30, 2010

Because we were in Chicago, we wanted to experience deep-dish pizza, and we had heard that this place was good. When we got to the restaurant at 5:30 pm, there was only one other person eating. When we left around 6:45 pm, there was no one besides us eating. I always view that as a bad sign. I did notice that they did do a fair amount of delivery business, but in general, the wait staff just sat around and surfed on their computer. The pizza itself was good, but not wow-inspiring.