“Excellent experience in Evanston”
Review of 27 Live

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
27 Live
Ranked #183 of 286 Restaurants in Evanston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I recently was in Evanston during a winter storm, and found a new place called 27 Live. We had a great experience!! The staff was great, recommending dinner items as well as letting me sample some of their craft beers on draft. We tried the Calamari, their Gnocchi, and a Great Margherita Pizza! Then I had a Great Short Rib Sandwich and we shared a Butterscotch Panna Cotta, for dessert. Everything was outstanding. The food came out Hot and with great timing. But to top off a great night, they also have a large bar area, where they have Bands play on a huge stage. I found they have a Whiskey bar upstairs!! The Whiskey bar was very cool, nice selection, very comfortable, and a great view of Evanston. Everyone needs to check this place out!

1  Thank davidmende