“Vibrant and fun”
Review of Space

Space
Ranked #2 of 28 things to do in Evanston
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Fun menu, well though out and executed. And if you can get in Union to hear live music, it's a perfect evening.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I very much enjoyed the concert that I saw here and the food was quite good as well. We had the pizza. Of course this is not a place with a laid back vibe --- things are rather hectic and disjointed. Still a good experience overall.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

good venue for music with intimate feel and great names, unusual - and I have not got 50 characters left to say more

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Nice, intimate place to see a show. Nothing fancy, but acoustically excellent. There's a bar with reasonably high drink prices but good service.
We were there during a standing-room only show and even though it was sold out, it wasn't all fannies to elbows. There was room to breath and enjoy.

Yeah, I'd return -- happily even.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I love this little intimate venue. I've traveled several times from Michigan to see an artist I like here and it's always worth the trip.