“Location is good for the business trip I have in...”
Review of Super 8 Chicago IL

Super 8 Chicago IL
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Evanston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Ankeny
Reviewed September 6, 2013

It is tough for us to find a hotel that is near where our daughter lives that has parking and is a reasonable price. This hotel fit the criteria. The room was large and clean and the bed was comfortable. The parking is secure so you feel safe parking your car there. We didn't eat the breakfast but it was a basic continental breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Saint Cloud, Florida
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The motel was clean enough and the front desk people were nice. However somebody from the motel opened the window in my room (I had checked) and it opened up on to the roof. Someone came into the room while I slept and stole my purse from the bed I was sleeping on and went out the door. The cameras in the hall were not working. A police report was filed, the desk was notified and they knew my money and idenity were stolen. People tried to use my ID and cards to buy things but were blocked. However my credit is a mess from this. If it hadn't been for my daughter who lives 5 blocks from the motel, I could not have gotten to the airport via the train, and if it hadn't been for Southwest Airlines, I would have been stranded in Chicago. This was an inside job and I have to say I think the manager is envolved. I have contacted corporate. Do not stay here. The room was not nice- it was dark and the carpet was torn.

Room Tip: Do not stay on the second floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Phyllis F
Travelers also viewed these Evanston hotels
Holiday Inn Chicago North Evanston
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago North Shore/Evanston
Hilton Orrington/Evanston
Margarita European Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
The Homestead
The Homestead
#5 of 8 in Evanston
Hyatt House Chicago/Evanston

Been to Super 8 Chicago IL? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Chicago IL

Property: Super 8 Chicago IL
Address: 7300 N Sheridan Rd, Evanston, IL 60626-2216
Location: United States > Illinois > Evanston
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Evanston
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Chicago IL 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Chicago IL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Chicago / Loyola University Hotel Evanston