“Visit to our son”

Super 8 Chicago IL
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Evanston
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Super8 on Sheridan in Chicago. It was in a great location and I was able to walk to get just about anything I needed, from coffee at a Starbucks to a cute corner grocery store for some yogurt and almond milk. My room was clean and the staff was very hospitable. I will definitely stay here again if the need arises.
My only complaints are that one of the windows in my room did not close all the way so I could hear all of the "city" noise throughout the night and I never did get connected to the Wi-Fi. Overall it was a great experience and if I need to stay in the area again, I will book this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Your staff at this motel are the most pleasant people I have met. Everyone, from the front desk to the cleaning personelle are to be commended. They are great!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The accomadations were basically ok. We were given conflicting information about parking at the motel. Also, we were contacted via phone at 11:00 pm the night before we were to leave and told to sign in again. We were in bed and asked if we could simply do so next day. Our key cards were de-magnetized next morning so this also had to be straightened out. So while the accomadations were fine, the visit was filled with gliches. Your hotel does have the advantage of being virtually the only one in the area.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evanston
Rogers Park
Hampton Inn Chicago North - Loyola Station

Been to Super 8 Chicago IL? Share your experiences!