“Charming little place”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2014

I really liked the atmosphere here, very Parisian. The food was good as well - in addition to crepes, they have typical cafe food, like cheese plates, onion soup, croque monsieur, etc.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

One of my favorite meals includes entree and dessert crepes. I was so excited to have a meal here based on the positive reviews. I had the steak and crepe entree. The steak was more done than medium rare,which is what I ordered, cold, and the sauce in the crepe was not identifiable until I ran across a huge chunk of blue cheese. I then ordered a dessert crepe. The apples tasted old and the dessert was hardly a treat. The caramel barely tasted like caramel. The meal was not a treat. We have already advised family and friends to avoid this place.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Eight of us ate here for dinner, and what a lovely experience. Tasty food (I loved the coq au vin, and the duck confit crepes), and reasonable prices. Excellent service--one in our party had to leave early, so she ordered and was served ahead of the rest of us. We stayed and enjoyed dessert and wine without feeling rushed. Small, casual, but a great experience. We'll be back.

1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Well, we came here and I had done my research and was all set to order the coq au vin until the husband asked the waiter what he would recommend off the savory menu. The waiter listed almost all he crepes except the coq au vin, so I switched. I ordered the Cassoulet Toulousain, duck confit, house made garlic sausage, stewed flageolet beans, carrots, celery, bacon lardons. This was warm savory and delicious. Flavors were layered upon each other but as good as this was, the husband's Bourguignon, Beef chuck & shin braised in red burgund wine, pearl onions, carrots, mushroom caps, bacon lardons was even better! This crave-able crepe will bring me back again and again! It was rich in flavor, melt in your mouth and cooked to perfection! For dessert we split the Marquis, Chocolate crepe, dark chocolate mousse, glazed mix berries, white chocolate sauce. I went with this because hubby wanted to. I would have rather had one of the fruit choices. But given everything, if I had been in the mood for chocolate it would have been perfect! The chocolate mousse filling was creamy and delicious. Also, they didn't skimp on the filling. Yummy!

Service was great too! Attentive but not overly so. We also enjoyed the quaint atmosphere.

2  Thank Hpmicks
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

This is a very cute, small French creperie. My waiter was always there when I needed him but not overly attentive. Food was out extremely fast. Tasted pretty good. Not a big selection, but enough variety everyone should probably be able to find something. Savory and sweet crepes which were made of organic gluten free wheat flour for the health conscious.

1  Thank McL_Jen