Rose's Wheat Free Bakery and Cafe
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Took my gluten-free granddaughter there, and was still able to indulge my gluten-please appetite. Great pastries, cupcakes, and cookies. Their brownie is a don't-miss.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We ate dinner across the street and were hankering for a sweet treat and happened to see the sign ... thank goodness we did! What a find! Two of the three of us try to eat vegan and gluten free so this place was a godsend, but ANYONE would love the fare here, not just those with food sensitivities.

They have a terrific cafe menu with sandwiches, pizzas, wraps, salads, etc... Everything in the whole place is gluten-free, but you would NEVER know it. The pastry case is simply irresistible - we enjoyed some dairy-free raspberry cheesecake bars, the "chunky monkey" frosted brownie, and some chocolate cookies, along with lattes and tea, and everything was fabulous.

If you are in this area, DON'T miss this place. If you have any food sensitivities to wheat or dairy, then you need to SEEK OUT this place - it will be worth driving out of your way for!

They have a big selection of breads and things you can buy and take home. Wish we lived closer and could have taken home a package of pitas or loaf of french bread!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We found Rose's online and decided to stop in since I am not able to eat even a crumb of gluten (or I will become extremely ill). The staff is educated about GF items and assured me that wheat/gluten does not enter their facility. I was so overwhelmed by the selection of entrees/sandwiches/desserts that I wanted to cry. Anyone who can't eat gluten can understand this because when you usually go out to eat there are two items on the menu and you become super paranoid about cross contamination. It was great that I could order what ever I wanted off the menu! We ordered the mac n' cheese and a pepperoni pizza. The food was all fresh and super tasty. The food is a bit pricey, but well worth it considering the hazards of dining out for me. My only wish is that Rose's expands to Wisconsin!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I or my family will never go there again. They make mistakes on their ingredients that made my grandson extremely ill. We trusted their wheat free dairy free items.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Hands down best place for gluten free food....period. They serve lunch here as well and have vegan options too. The baked goods have no comparison. They are all good, even the vegan and sugar-free ones. We even had Rose's cater for our wedding with cupcakes and a 2-tier cake...all dairy free and gluten free.