“Best burger in town”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place and went there almost everyday for lunch!
Fries are awesome as well as burgers and i reccomend loaded Fries especially, blew me away!
A must in evanston

Reviewed June 16, 2013

In 3 widely spaced visits, the latest 2 days ago, I had 3 burgers, 3 fries, and 2 shakes. Probably the 3 best servings of fries I've ever had. The griddled burgers are good, but nothing special IMO.

My coffee shake was was small for the price, and - worse - the coffee flavor was barely noticeable. The primary flavor was SWEET. I know a coffee shake is sweet, but this was over the top. The texture of the shake was partly liquid so whipped up that you couldn't drink it with a straw and partly too thick to drink from a straw - but that would have been fine if the shake had been less sweet and a lot more coffee-flavored.

Long lines at lunch time. I waited for about 8 minutes, and one of the folks behind the counter asked me about my order. They couldn't find my ticket, took my order orally, and got it to me in about 2 minutes. Kudos for keeping an eye on the queue and moving quickly to remedy problems.

2  Thank Phil B
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Great flavorful, juicy burger cooked to order. The cut fries can be prepared with many options. Fries remind me of fresh cut you only get at beachfront boardwalk. My only negative is how long it took to get the meal. However, with the crowd that was there, it is understandable.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

If you like Smashburger then this is your place. Burger is flat, kind of dry, with not much flavor. Not as greasy as a smashburger. The hand cut fries are excellent. Malts are very average, nothing special. It was an experience waiting in line a finding a table. I personally think Five Guys makes a better tasting burger. If you are a student at Northwestern, show your Wildcard for a discount. Glad I tried it, but compared to places I have locally this is just an average burger joint.

1  Thank PlanetR
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Quick and delicious. You order and pay up front and then the open kitchen makes your order in front of you. Very flavorful burger and delicious garlic fries but a little soggy. Didn't mind. Shakes were delicious and they even helped carry it to the table. Very friendly and fun vibe in the place. Highly recommend this neighborhood restaurant.