“Great burgers and fries!”
Review of Edzo's Burger Shop

Edzo's Burger Shop
Ranked #9 of 297 Restaurants in Evanston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

We visited Edzo's for the first time and were impressed. Liked the old fries and char grilled burger. The truffle fries were a little underdone for my tastes but others love it

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great burgers, wonderful shakes. The kids were hungry after their swimming lesson but they loved their hot dogs and fries.

1  Thank trish4217
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great food, great service! Along with their tasty burgers and fries, they also have incredible milkshakes. There's usually a decent line during the lunch rush, but it moves quickly, and trust me, it's worth the wait.

What I really love about Edzo's is their Nutella milkshake. It's sooooo delicious, it's practically gone by the time I walk back to the office! Sigh, maybe I'll get one today...

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Edzo probably went to Hot Doug's and said, "I can do that with burgers!"
Enzo is open the same 5-1/2 hours six days a week as Doug, and has a line out the door most of that time. Burgers are either grilled singles, doubles or triples, which are good, but generally well done and not much better than you can get anywhere else. He also offers a char broiled 8 ounce burger cooked to temperature, which is outstanding and really reasonably priced.
Edzo's shines in the fries department, offering ten different styles. I've had the garlic fries every time I've visited, and hope to visit many more times for those garlic fries, which are indescribably good.
I haven't paired my meal with a shake because I don't want to embarrass Edzo by being taken out of there in an ambulance, but it looks awfully good and maybe I'll make a special trip one day just for the shake.

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Such a great little burger joint. Very friendly staff. Food was quick & we were there during lunch hour. They made a small mistake on one of our burgers and fixed it right away- overall great experience, would highly recommend!!