Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Lovely quaint old historic hotel. Rooms are comfy and clean. Very European. It's not your normal chain hotel. Staff is very friendly. Continental breakfast was sufficient but could use a little more variety. Parking is optional at $10 per night. Would have given 5 stars but.......there is additional $5 per day "hotel service fee" that you don't know about until you get your bill. We checked out at 5:30AM. When I got the bill I noticed they had charged us double the parking but did not notice the hidden "hotel service fee". The gal at the desk said she couldn't help with the wrong parking fee but would have somebody take care of it. They did. After getting home I noticed the "hotel service fee" and called and inquired about it. I was told it was "a hotel service fee". No explanation...no reason...nothing. I would prefer they include the "hotel service fee" in the nightly rate so you know ahead what you are paying. I would recommend the hotel but be aware it will cost a bit more than you think.

Date of stay: February 2017
2  Thank dnbleavenworth
Reviewed February 12, 2017

The staff here was so helpful from the time I reserved until I left. The hotel is charming, very comfortable, everything I needed for my stay. It is a historical building,but the rooms and bath are updated and very nice. The location is great, quiet, yet close to everything. Wonderful breakfast with fresh French pastries baked by their own chef in a sun filled beautiful room. Very relaxing rooftop deck to watch the sky at night.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights while we visited my daughter in Evanston. This was a really nice hotel. It was very comfortable and very well-kept. It's a very old building that's been renovated so there are interesting little quirks. If you enjoy tight elevators with accordion-style doors you'll get a kick out of this place. But the rooms and beds and baths or very comfortable and very well done. We had a slight issue with the booking company that booked us via online services but the hotel handle that without any extra effort by me. I will call them directly next time and avoid their booking agency.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2016

A charming boutique-style inn in the middle of Evanston - we attended a party 2 buildings away and with the projected snow storm we decided to spend the night. Parking is free and behind the hotel along one row; plenty of spots available. The room was small (double bed) but had all the amenities needed including a hairdryer. Friendly staff at check in and there was even someone on duty when we got in at 2 a.m. Breakfast is continental-style, and included English muffins, toast, oatmeal, yogurt and some wonderful (homemade I think) pastries, plus OJ and plenty of coffee. The breakfast room overlooks the Oak street and has plenty of group seating. I wish we could have spent more time in that room!

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed December 4, 2016

This was our 5th time to Evanston to enjoy a "staycation" and we finally found the place for us. Don't get me wrong, there are many great places to stay in this lovely town, but this one is for us. Why?
1-Old charm
2-Excellent desk personnel (Thanks, Katheryn)
3-Clean
4-Continental breakfast to die for (Thanks, Philip)
5-Reasonably priced and $10 parking off street

Room tip: SPACE is a must while in Evanston (our reason for going)..... Whole Foods for lunch and Whiskey's for dinner.
Date of stay: December 2016