The service at check in was very friendly and polite, and we enjoyed the décor. It certainly is a cute place, with the library, lobby, antique elevator. But, our room was a let-down. It was small (which we expected), but to the point of being cramped. It was also poorly lit and the rug was unclean. The bed provided the most uncomfortable night sleep I've had in my life (and I'm a backpacker, not picky). The pillows (even the extras in the closet) were so flat that they were useless even piled together and the mattress had areas that were hard as a board and other areas that sagged and gave no support...I am actually shocked that a bed could be that bad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chicagoland, Evanston's, Freshly remodeled Boutique hotel. Close to Northwestern and 1 block to public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Margarita European Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarita European Hotel Evanston
- Margarita European Evanston