“Now Self-Serve”
Review of Red Mango - CLOSED

Red Mango
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Construction is complete, Now self serve. Had the Vanilla Bean with Oreo's and Chocolate Syrup, yum. When I took the Pictures, they had:

Mango (Tart and Tangy)
Pomegranate (Tart and Tangy)
Milk Chocolate (Sweet and Creamy)
Vanilla Bean (Sweet and Creamy)
Original (Tart and Tangy)
White Peach (Tart and Tangy)
Pink Grapefruit Skinny Sorbetto (Tart and Tangy)

Original and Pomegranate always there, but the other flavors rotate, some more often then others.

1  Thank Ethan2226

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were shopping in Evanston, IL and decided we wanted to go to Red Mango for Non Fat yogurt. They have 3 flavors which are original (plain), pomegranate and peach. I chose the original which was very good and my husband had peach which I tasted and thought it really tasted like peaches. There were 2 tables you could sit at and we did sit down in the shop because outside it was 92 degrees. It was a very refreshing treat! They have a regular chocolate yogurt too. You can put toppings on if you wish to. They had smoothies too. It's nice to have a choice of non fat yogurt when you are shopping.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Red Mango is a really good frozen yogurt. They have four flavors at a time which can be combined. The flavor I had was blueberry and regular mixed with chocolate chips and yogurt chips the combination was delicious. They had a big selection of toppings.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Red Mango is getting a bit antiquated these days as self-serve yogurt places are sprouting up everywhere. While RM's yogurt is tasty, the fact there are only four flavors at any given time is a huge letdown. Not to mention, that a lot of the times, vanilla and chocolate are not one of the four flavors offered. Plus, this Red Mango has minimal seating and if you come during the summer good luck trying to get a seat.

Definitely disappointing and I wish Evanston would get a self-serve place with more options. I feel like Red Mango would lose a lot of its business if it had even a little competition.

2  Thank Kemp674
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I was visiting and was taken to Red Mango for yogurt in Evanston. They had a whopping 4 flavors, plain, vanilla, red velvet and the last one escapes me. No chocolate? I tried the red velvet and the flavor was NOT intense at all. I would think in a metro area like this that your yogurt places would be excellent, this was not even mediocre. Only 4 flavors to choose from is pretty laughable and I definitely will not be returning. Need to find a Yogurtland, Freeziac, or a Cherry Berry the chains they have where I live are a hundred times better. Sorry, but save your calories and money on something worthwhile, this is not it.