“keep comming back fir more”
Review of Byron's Restaurant - CLOSED

Byron's Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Back for the Sunday roast at 19.50 including dessert cant beat it! We asked fir extra gravy which duly arrived in a jug. Great service great home style food

There are newer reviews for Byron's Restaurant

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We have been to Byron's many times, as a couple and with friends. The new owners (since late 2013 I think) have done a very good job. It's walking distance from Otaki beach. The pork or steak sandwich are good value evening meals. It's also a good spot for larger groups. In summer there is some outdoor space for a beer and in winter there is a nice central indoor fireplace. Recommended!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Planning my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary was like planning an actual wedding, the Byron Restaurant Team made the event come together wonderfully, they allowed me decorate the place, that meant removing their photos off the wall etc, no problems advised Jeannette the Byron Restaurant manager, decorate away, I have a blast, and the place look fantastic. With a party of nearly 50 people, they all found the buffet meal very good quality of food and the dessert very yummy. I would like to thank the Byron team for there wonderful service and made the event every enjoyable for everyone that attended, thank you :-)

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We thought this was a top restaurant experience. I had the open roast pork sandwich with the best crackling I have ever had.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

There was a diversity of food on the menu; the waitress service, provided by two young ladies, was superlative and unpretentious. A full wine list was available and we enjoyed the experience. Prices were affordable and consistent with the establishment décor, location and environment. We sampled the steaks - very, very good! On the first night I had the ribs which equally were tasty and huge in quantity.

1  Thank Seenoff