Please do not stay at Brightside!! When you pull up the outside is beautiful but please dont be fooled by that.
Once I got in my room, there were dirty towles in my bathroom and urine on the toilet. The kitchen area was nasty the coffee pot had mold in it. The microwave was filled with old food and the tables, curtains and lamps were dusty!!!
I pulled my covers back to examine the sheets and there was hair, grit , dirt and God knows what else on the sheets. And there was makeup on the pillows which were not covered in pillow cases!!!!!
I was furious. Dont get me wrong the older guy that runs the place and his wife were sweet but the sweetness mean nothing when the room is unsanitary. And don't even think about getting in contact with someone after about 6. I called and called and called and rang the bell and rang the bell and nobody showed up.
THE ISLAND IS BEAUTIFUL , I enjoyed the beach the shopping and the wonderful food but the hotel was NASTY, DUSTY AND PLAN OLD UNSANITARY!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of picturesque Flatts Village at the eastern end of Bermuda, Brightside with its informal atmosphere, is a great place, if you are looking for a home away from home. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Brightside Guest Apartments Hotel Smith`s
- Brightside Guest Apartments Smiths
- Brightside Guest Apartments Bermuda/Flatts Village