All reviewsthe cliffsecret bayhoneymoon suiteoutdoor showerbat cavehot stone massageoverlooking the oceanthe black sand beachthis place is amazingmin walkgreat poolnature trailthe hustle and bustlerice fieldsrajahsurfkuta
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Two couples stayed three nights in individual units above the pool. We all loved the resort. The large, well furnished, Bali style cottages that open to individual patio sitting areas and with private outdoor showers were a little musty smelling but that added to their charm. The AC worked well. The pool, the restaurant, the views of the coast form the two points that stick out into the ocean were all wonderful. The Secret Bay between the two points was beautiful but unusable do the unusually high surf while we we there. It might have been nice to use the bay but we got to see spectacular waves. No crowds here. Very relaxing. Plenty of room to wander around the grounds and you can hike though a jungle like area to a dirt road that follows the coast with beach on one side and and rice fields on the other. I only went a short distance (probably a half mile) but I saw no one else on the beach when I was there. The other direction, on the entry road, takes you to Balian Beach. Highly recommended for a place to relax.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are good but the ones out on the point (honeymoon suite, I think) are spectacle.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2016

I cannot thank the wonderful staff of Gajah Minah for making me and my wife feel so at home and welcome in this pleasantly cosy little hidden corner of Bali. The food was home made and quite nice. The location is of course fantastic with easy access to two beautiful and secluded beaches.

I love their personalised service when they surprised my wife (it was her birthday) with a cake with candles and a birthday song from all the staff when we had dinner there. These are the little things that make us want to return more to this special place.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2016

Popped in for lunch, loving the new "secret bay" restaurant which is now more open and has an ocean view. Lovely fresh fish, hubby had lamb chops, apple pie and coconut icecream, all good, and much prefer the new restaurant location to the previous. Service good and friendly, plenty of choice. well worth a lunchtime visit!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2016

Talk about getting away from it. We loved Gajah Mina. 5 minute walk to the surf and other restaurants. The restaurant in the resort was excellent and the staff supper friendly. If you want something really special book the honeymoon suites which are situated on the cliff top overlooking the surf, totally private. Can not wait to get back there.

Room Tip: Honeymoon suite 10
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2016

A wonderful extension to the natural beauty surrounding the resort. Wonderful staff and stand out gourmet dining at incredible prices. We had an amazing extended stay and got to know the staff and the area and could not recommend it more. It is peaceful, beautiful, and away from all the chaos of the more crowded areas of Bali. Our room had a view of a beautiful wave. All around happy with the service, dining experience, price and hospitality. Thanks again!

Room Tip: the honeymoon suite was great!
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family