“Everytime we are In Chicago, we eat here!”
Review of Geo's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Geo's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Elmwood Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 2, 2016

Every time we visit our daughter in Chicago we eat here. I thinks she and her boyfriend eat there very often. The two types of pizza we get our traditional Chicago ( i think) and thin. The crust is crisp with a little chew. The sauce is rich and has a great consistency. The toppings are large and plentiful.

Reviewed November 20, 2015

We ate here for the first time the day my daughter moved to chicago and now eat here probably once a week. Great crust, not traditional chicago style pizza.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

Love their pan pizza, they have been here forever and the pan pizza is awesome, the thin is pretty good as well. Nothing has changed here in the last 40 years, great pizza, no credit cards!

Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

Pizza is a very personalized taste. Each person has one or two that they really love and the rest just don't measure up. For me, Geo's doesn't move me. I've always had it delivered and the crust is NEVER crisp and the sauce is bland.

Reviewed September 29, 2015 via mobile

Been going to Geo's for several years, great tasting sauce and ingredients! I believe they are cash only so ask if you call or stop by. Also if you go on their website they usually have a coupon that you can print out our show them on your smart phone!